ForumsGame WalkthroughsEndless Zombie Rampage 2 Guide

19 27689
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

well.....iv'e spent weeks and weeks killing zombies in the game endless zombie rampage 2. it is the part 2 of the game endless zombie rampage and it has more features. so i hooked up this guide by myself so please read it.

Endless Zombie Rampage 2....
-you wake up on an old parking lot one night. the first thing you see is a man who looks like he is 40 years old (:P). he hands you a handgun and makes you stay with him. to do that you need to go out on mission and rescue survivors, pick-up supply boxes, or just go on killing sprees.

TYPES OF ZOMBIES:
there are 8 diff types of zombies your going to encounter....

1.Walker-a normal and slow zombie. it has a very blue colored shirt and bleed around it. it is not very smart and it is very slow. easy to kill.

2.Runner-same as the walker only that it wears a blue green shirt. it too much proximity will make this guy run to you when your too near. easy to defeat, but has a slight higher health than the walker.

3.Blood Stinger-a very dangerous zombie. it is very big, has many health, and its slow (). it was an arm that has been tipped with the radioactive blood. it shoots its blood at you attempting to kill you with radioactivity. approach with caution.

4.Behemoth-a very big zombie. it has lots of health and it walks slowly. it is just like the blood stinger but it does not shoot blood. it, instead, walks at you and attempts to plunge its sharp "hand" at you. approach with caution.

5.Spider-a very quick and deadly bug that has been infected. it goes to you at a very fast speed and bites you. dangerous in groups but easy to kill when alone.

6.Mother Spider-the breeding hive of spiders. infected by the infection, the mother spider sends out little spiders at you when it is killed. very easy to beat though.

7.Exploder-a nuclear reacted zombie. upon its death, it blows up and spills radioactive blood everywhere. keep your distance.

8.Nuclear Swarmer-the strongest zombie ever. as the ground breaks and cracks, a green nuclear waste emerges from it and spawns zombies known as nuclear swarmers. nuclear swarmers need to be hit with about 50-100 shots in order for them to die!! they are always in groups and they have massive loads of health. WARNING!!!

WEAPONS:
all in all, there are 14 weapons in EZR2...
(note: weapons with an * before their name means they have no special upgrades)

1.Handgun-the weakest weapon of them all. this is your starter weapon and it can be upgraded to splitting bullets.

2.Magnum-stronger than the handgun, the magnum is a very strong weapon but has a slow reload time. it can be upgraded to explosive bullets.

3.Shotgun-the weapon of the "oldies". this thing kicks the zombies a**. it has slow reload rate though. it can be upgraded to gauss bullets.

4.*Submachinegun-a very fast firing weapon. although its has a very weak damage it is still enough to OWN some zombies.

5.Assault Rifle-same as the submachinegun but it is more bigger ans stronger than submachinegun. this baby pwns zombies real fast and has a good reload rate. can be upgraded to ultra reload.

6.*Auto Shotgun-same as the shotgun but its bigger. this has a really fast fire rate and has a slow reload time.

7.Light Machinegun-a machinegun but a little bigger. this has a very good fire rate and its reload in decent. can be upgraded to bullet hose.

8.*Sniper Rifle-a very strong, slow firing gun. its reload is slow but it kills most zombies in one shot.

9.Grenade Launcher-a very big gun that shoots giant grenades at zombie making their blood and body spill everywhere. can be upgraded to cluster grenades.

10.*Gauss Rifle-a rifle that fires a very concentrated blue light at zombies. very strong and very long reload.

11.Rocket Launcher-fires a rocket that kills any zombie in one hit. it has a super long reload. can be upgraded to triple rockets.

12.*Laser Cannon-same as the gauss rifle but has a slight more damage. it fires a beam of pure energy to zombies and ban kill them in one shot.

13.*Turret Gun-a placeable turret gun. it can be used as a last resort if zombies are crowding you. can only be used once so use it wisely.

14.*Flamethrower-A very decent weapon that fires flaming oil at the enemies. has a very decent damage.

SURVIVORS:
survivors(according to when they appear)

1.Business Man
2.Fat Lady
3.Beer Drunk Lady
4.African American Dude
5.Goth Girl
6.Policeman

UPGRADES:
Major Upgrades:

1.Damage Increase
2.Reload Time
3.Capacity

Weapon Upgrades:

1.Splitting Bullets-Handgun
2.Exploding Bullets-Magnum
3.Ultra Reload-Assault Rifle
4.Bullet Hose-Light Machinegun
5.Gauss Bullets-Shotgun
6.Cluster Grenades-Cluster Grenades
7.Triple Rockets-Rocket Launcher

Character Upgrades:

1.Marathon Man-increases running speed
2.Marksman-rotates faster to aim at zombies
3.Assisted Aiming-laser sight
4.Brawler-max health is 100 (max health is before brawler is only 50)
5.Half Dose-Health packs recover 50 hp
6.Overkill-5 additional exp per kill if unnecessary force is used.

EXTRAS:

1.EXP-used as money to buy upgrades and weapons.
2.Health Pack-heals you. (i don't know how yo use T_T)
3.Parking Lot-where you start :P

thats the guide....if you want to play the game play it here:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Weasel/endless-zombie-rampage-2

thanks for reading. if there is mistakes or wrongs in my guide. please comment me.

^_^ leaderjoseph

• 19 Replies
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

sorry...i had a mistake...its the african american dude before the beer drunk lady.. ^_^

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

I noticed that i had wrong pronounciation in some parts..oops

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

The health pack is automatically used when you reach 0 health. Packs recover you to 25 health unless you have the upgrade for them to recover you to 50 health. You can only hold 3 packs at a time, but you can go back to the shop and buy more then exit and continue the level if you run out. Though I've never had to use one, I tested and confirmed this theory in a new game on a different site the game was located on.

Another mistake of yours: On the level that is only Behemoths, one of the easiest levels, (I got around 150,000 exp without using any packs) I had the rocket launcher with all 4 upgrades, that's including triple rocket, and it did not kill the behemoths in one hit.

This guide doesn't seem very thorough, you should try and list the levels/days and when the enemies come in on and such, as well as prices for everything. I'm too busy to write a guide personally. I can tell English isn't your first language, if you think that might be a problem you could consider getting a partner I guess.

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

I should add that when 2 of the 3 rockets happen to hit the same guy it does kill them, the behemoth's anyway, so you could try aiming it just right. Also, they knock them back a bit. And the reload is not all that long. Laser cannon fully upgraded does less damage then the fully upgraded rocket launcher.

My personal favorite is the fully upgraded assault rifle, 60 shots, very fast fire, can hit multiple enemies, instant reload. The (fully upgraded) flamethrower is really good too, it holds them back a tiny bit I think, has 200 in ammo but it runs down very very quick, and takes a while to reload.

The (fully upgraded) turret gun can be somewhat useful too. Unfortunately it does not provide a safe boundary like the 2 at the base do. If you put it a little ways in front of the base then in combination with the 2 there it can be more effective. I noticed that eventually your turret gun will explode, presumably from damage dealt by zombies, then if you select it as your weapon it acts as if it is reloading, but it just continually goes around in circles and never reloads, cycling weapons then stopping on turret gun then displays 0 ammo and will not reload. I am testing this as I go, I assume that you get it back the next day, since the shop still lists it as sold.

I just bought and fully upgraded the sniper to test it, I'm still in the behemoth level, (up to 100,000 exp again and only used 1 pack so far, still at 50 life) it takes an average of 3 shots to kill a behemoth, really slow fire rate, only 20 ammo, and an okay reload but not comparable to the assault rifle.

I just bought and fully upgraded the gauss rifle to test it, it's pretty good, possibly better then the assault rifle. It is not automatic though... It does good damage, can kill a behemoth in 2 direct hits, pretty good firing speed for not being automatic, the beam has long range and goes through enemies, so it can kill a group of guys quickly. The assault takes several shots to kill a behemoth btw, but it's so fast that it kills them in about the same time, except the gauss can kill more at a time since the shots go entirely through enemies.

From Joseph's description the other weapons probably suck and don't need my testing. Since this is the first time I've ever played the game and this is my first time on this level and seeing the behemoth's I cannot confirm or deny anything else he has said past that point at this time. I can say that exp is money in this game, I don't know why they call it experience though...

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

I noticed that once you get to the spider level and further levels, even the gauss gun begins to lose effect. The rocket launcher seems to work the best at these stages. Using it I defeated the spider queen boss and the spiders that hatch from her corpse in just a couple hits without taking any damage.

Survivors:
1. Business Man
2. Fat Lady
3. Black Dude
4. Drunk Lady
5. Goth Chick
6. Policeman

I did them all in a row just now, and I've been doing supply missions since to stock up on supplies, I figure it'll come in handy later.

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

I discovered a few things...

As the levels go on there are suddenly dozens of those boss spider queen things.

Rockets kill exploders and swarmers in 1 hit.

Turret gun never reloads, once it is destroyed it is gone forever and cannot be bought again apparently.

Did I mention that health packs only cost 8000 initially? After your first supply run they drop to 2000 and stay there.

You cannot walk through the green opening made in releasing the swarmers, trying to do so will inflict continuous damage.

Day something or other there is this big brain boss thing with 4 tentacles, there are also nuclear swarmers everywhere. When you shoot off all 4 of hit tentacles (btw watch out for them, they stretch and get you) he begins shooting blood like the blood slingers out of the four holes left by the destroyed tentacles.

He wasn't really difficult, I beat him by standing back and blowing off the tentacles with rockets, then getting up close and staying between two blood swinging holes then shot him close range with triple rocket launcher, he died quick. After he's dead swarmers stop spawning.

I only lost 5 health in the entire battle, I lose more doing supply runs. (around 7) I'm starting to think this is a fairly easy game... though still fun.

The levels certainly do get harder, after several days, I've actually lost 13 health doing a supply run. I think it's more to do with quantity of enemies then difficulty.

The next boss is this huge giant gray zombie with giant pincer hands. He was easy but annoying, I finished the level at a full 100 health. The trick to him is just run circles around him, wide enough that he can't grab you with his arms, and shoot rockets at him endlessly. I'm not sure how many rockets I used, but it felt like 100, it took at least 30 seconds to a minute to beat him. I think there may have been other weak dudes running around too, didn't pay any attention to them, maybe imagined them, after he was gone I looked around and there was nothing.

Avoid those wide green fissures and the swarmers wont come out.

I've gone back to losing no more then 7 health per supply run, the game is getting monotonous...

The next boss is this humungous giant worm (more then twice the size of the previous largest boss) with a giant pincher bug type mouth. There are swarmers all around, what I did to defeat him was basically run around in circles (running as fast as I could away from him!) and shot rockets in his general direction. Eventually his body starts to brake off in parts, and he slowly gets smaller and smaller then his head dies and you've won. I didn't lose any health on this one either. Like before, after he died there were no more enemies.

I've stopped losing health during supply runs...

The longer/closer to a fissure you are, the more swarmers will spawn. Learning that cost me some health points... Though, I suppose that could be because I stopped firing my weapon (for the most part) during supply runs.

A fissure quickly manifested right in front of me on top of my supply crate, had to jump away and shoot them off till the fissure vanished. I thought I'd mention it so you'd know to expect it. Also the next day when I went out to get the supply crate there was already a fissure on it. I tried leaving for awhile and returning but it stayed there, I had to wait in the screen shooting off zombies till it disappeared.

After my supply run today, when I finished instead of a reward my mentor, that old guy, said he has given up. He seemed all depressed saying it's been 40 days and no one has come, that there is a sea of bodies and they keep coming, it's endless, and he's tired of fighting, so he's going to leave. He then gave me the option to leave or keep fighting.

I figure this is the end of the game, clicking the "You're right... they just keep coming. This is the end..." option will probably lead me to the main menu and clicking "I'm going to keep on fighting! We'll make it out of this somehow..." option will just be an endless onslaught. I clicked end, it brought me to a screen where it scored me and allowed me to submit my score. It also had a load from last save option.

My score was 387060, and was the top score of the day, the number two score by Ken was 186150. The high score page gave me an option to post my score on my facebook wall which I did...

I selected load from last save, and now the only option is search for supplies. This is the first time I've ever loaded, the battle field is completely clean! It started me off with handgun and I had to cycle back to rocket launcher. When I returned he said the same thing as before. I clicked the keep fighting option this time.

It went to the buy screen, there is no more sleep option, but I can click exit and just keep fighting in the level continuously...

I just bought every single weapon and upgrade for the hell of it (still have over 100,000 exp) Well I guess this concludes my part in this guide... If you use the info I provided, cite me, thanks.

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

I have some free time so I thought I'd list the prices.

Prices:

Weapons in order of display:
1. Handgun- 0 exp.
2. *Sub Machine Gun- 175 exp.
3. Magnum- 200 exp.
4. Shotgun- 900 exp.
5. Assault Rifle - 800 exp.
6. *Auto Shotgun - 2,500 exp.
7. Light Machine Gun - 1,500 exp.
8. *Sniper Rifle - 1,000 exp.
9. Grenade Launcher - 2,500 exp.
10. *Gauss Rifle - 3,000 exp.
11. Rocket Launcher - 3,000 exp.
12. *Laser Cannon - 4,000 exp.
13. *Flamethrower - 4,000 exp.
14. *Turret Gun - 2,000 exp

Perks in order of display:
1. Marathon Man - 2,000 exp.
2. Marksman - 1,000 exp.
3. Assisted Aiming - 500 exp. (btw, completely useless)
4. Brawler - 5,000 exp.
5. Half Dose - 5,000 exp.
6. Overkill - 1,000 exp.

Handgun Damage - 100 exp.
Handgun Capacity - 50 exp.
Handgun Reload - 50 exp.

Magnum Damage - 400 exp.
Magnum Capacity - 500 exp.
Magnum Reload - 500 exp.

Sub Machine Gun Damage - 100 exp.
Sub Machine Gun Capacity - 200 exp.
Sub Machine Gun Reload - 300 exp.

Assault Rifle Damage - 1,000 exp.
Assault Rifle Capacity - 1,200 exp.
Assault Rifle Reload - 1,000 exp.

Light Machine Gun Damage - 2,000 exp.
Light Machine Gun Capacity - 3,000 exp.
Light Machine Gun Reload - 2,000 exp.

Shotgun Damage - 2,000 exp.
Shotgun Capacity - 1,000 exp.
Shotgun Reload - 2,000 exp.

Auto Shotgun Damage - 5,000 exp.
Auto Shotgun Capacity - 3,000 exp.
Auto Shotgun Reload - 5,000 exp.

Sniper Rifle Damage - 1,000 exp.
Sniper Rifle Capacity - 1,000 exp.
Sniper Rifle Reload - 1,000 exp.

Grenade Launcher Damage - 2,000 exp.
Grenade Launcher Capacity - 2,000 exp.
Grenade Launcher Reload - 2,000 exp.

Gauss Rifle Damage - 4,000 exp.
Gauss Rifle Capacity - 3,000 exp.
Gauss Rifle Reload - 2,000 exp.

Laser Cannon Damage - 3,000 exp.
Laser Cannon Capacity - 5,000 exp.
Laser Cannon Reload - 3,000 exp.

Rocket Launcher Damage - 3,000 exp.
Rocket Launcher Capacity - 3,000 exp.
Rocket Launcher Reload - 2,000 exp.

Turret Gun Damage - 2,000 exp.
Turret Gun Capacity - 2,000 exp.
Turret Gun Reload - 6,000 exp.

Flamethrower Damage - 4,000 exp.
Flamethrower Capacity - 5,000 exp.
Flamethrower Reload - 5,000 exp.

Handgun Special - 25,000 exp.
Magnum Special - 20,000 exp.
Assault Rifle Special - 15,000 exp.
Light Machine Gun Special - 20,000 exp.
Shotgun Special - 35,000 exp.
Grenade Launcher Special - 25,000 exp.
Rocket Launcher Special - 15,000 exp.

And I already listed health pack prices previously, starts at 8,000 exp. but after your first supply run they drop to 2,000 exp.

I'd list the levels the bosses are on but I never really payed attention and don't feel like redoing the game, sorry. Enjoy.

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

Considering you don't really need health packs, I recommend from the beginning just do survivors over and over, then when you get them all if you still haven't reached the first behemoth level do zombie kills then when you get to the behemoth level, get something like 300,000 exp. like I did, buy everything, then just rest through every day and only do the bosses. That's basically what I would do.

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

Other Modes:

Survival Mode - In survival mode you start out pretty much the same as in the campaign mode. The difference is, beside the lack of story line, the days progress by a percentage of real time and there is no sleep option. The store has 5 packs instead of 3, and price doubles as you purchase them, as far as I know there aren't any more packs in the game.

Experimental Mode - Experimental mode is almost exactly the same as survival mode, except you start with 100,000,000 experience, enough to purchase all weapons and perks and packs.

Moorgan
Moorgan
8 posts
Nomad

I played through the game again today to get the enemy appearance and what not, first six days I did survivors all in a row, then because I didn't know what day the behemoths were on I did a supply run, bought 2 health kits which brought m to my max of 3, by this point I'd already purchased the assault rifle. Then on Behemoth day I maxed my assault, got the gauss gun, maxed it, got the rocket launcher, maxed it, then just ended the day. Then I used the skip day option, and discovered that on days that a new enemy (or a boss) is out it wont let you skip, so I did that and got the days for all the appearances, here it is:

Enemy Appearance:

Day 1 - Walkers
Day 3 - Runners
Day 6 - Blood Slingers
Day 9 - Behemoths
Day 12 - Termites
Day 15 - Termite Queen Mini-Boss
Day 18 - Suicide Zombies
Day 21 - Nuclear Swarmers
Day 24 - Brain Boss
Day 30 - Giant Boss
Day 35 - Worm Boss
Day 40 - Last Day

I also noticed that pack prices are the same in regular mode as the others, they do not stay at 2,000 exp. as I predicted, the first time through I never had less then 5 in the store after that first supply run.

Packs Prices:
5+ - 2,000 exp.
4 - 4,000 exp.
3 - 8,000 exp.
2 - 16,000 exp.
1 - 32,000 exp.

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

alot of these things ppl are postin are helpful thanks for taking the time to do this

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

Thx for the feedback and help guys

Jon873
Jon873
51 posts
Nomad

It would be better if it was more than 1 turret

funkymonkey77
funkymonkey77