ForumsThe Tavern[necro] On Average, How many hours are you on AG a day?

54 7790
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm usually on about 1 or 1 and a half

• 54 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm on like... *counts by using fingers* 8-10 Hours a day! I always keep a tab of AG and a tab of another game on Firefox! I never wanna leave AG, The rest of the day is for school and sleep.

Wow! I don't see you often. Maybe that is because you are mostly in the Forum Games section.

Wow... That's pretty sad Riou. Sometimes when I get tired of posting in forums, I just log off and play Call of Duty or something, so that's my 1-2 hours a day.

That's not sad at all. At least Riou seems to be happy.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm, Well it seems that I am not capable to count that high. Let me try *uses fingers* about 10 hours a day. If you don't see me in the forums I am probably playin a game.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

That's not sad at all. At least Riou seems to be happy.

Yeah... Good point. In fact I should be on here more hours of the day. I have nothing to do from 12p.m.-10p.m. and I don't have a girlfriend, so I guess I could be on here more to make me feel a little happier.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yeah... Good point. In fact I should be on here more hours of the day. I have nothing to do from 12p.m.-10p.m. and I don't have a girlfriend, so I guess I could be on here more to make me feel a little happier.

That's a lot of time. What do you do from 10:01 - 11:59 PM?

I actually have little time on my hands. 5PM to 8-10 PM. Boring really.
dagothur1300
dagothur1300
149 posts
Nomad

I'm normally on for about 2-3 hours per day

jlel
jlel
192 posts
Nomad

I think I'm on here at least 5 hours a day.

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

less than 30 mins usally, unless there is something interesting in community than mabye and hour.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

That's a lot of time. What do you do from 10:01 - 11:59 PM?

Well, from 8-12, I take a course for School Credit.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'm normally on for about 2-3 hours per day

Yea I'm the same just 2-3 hours a day
ozinator15
ozinator15
8 posts
Nomad

like time to play one game when im then i go have a life

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Just a little over 2 hours a day and in the nioght im up from 11:00 or so until 3:00 in the morning when its the best time to play. Im a night person more why cant they have a night school for night people like me.

Wipe42

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Just a little over 2 hours a day and in the nioght im up from 11:00 or so until 3:00 in the morning when its the best time to play. Im a night person more why cant they have a night school for night people like me.

Cuz we arnt vampires
hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

like idk somewhere between 4-7 heures

MetallicZ
MetallicZ
9 posts
Nomad

Probably around 1-2 hours

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

when i get reversed like i am now (sleep 12pm wake 8pm, 1 hr behind AG time) i'm alot more active... mainly because the online games i have are quite deserted

Showing 31-45 of 54