ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy trance music.

12 5649
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

As of the time of posting this, I only have my first song uploaded. It's a simple trance loop (titled "simple trance loop" :X), I recommend downloading and playing on repeat rather than listening to it on MySpace, it's designed as a loop and not a one-time play-through.

• 12 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Almost forgot, here's the link :P
My music page

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

pretty gewd, I could see a game using that.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Thanks, I didn't think of that but now I do it could work...

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

NEW TRACK IS UPLOADED!
I had one today that was like, an actual song. THEN WINDOWS BLUESCREENED, reminding me why we ALWAYS save in-progress versions, even in a demo where we can't load them, we can still use them to rebuild.
But I uploaded another short loop, called Victory.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Another new track is uploaded. A short song called "Time Travel". Check it out.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

ANOTHER track is uploaded. 'Tis a remix of "Come Sail Away" by Styx. Intro stuck to the original, but then it jumps right into the mix. I only did the 2 verses, because remixing rock guitar solos ... neh. They sound better as the original.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

For anyone that cares...
I've been getting a lot of really positive reviews, and I may go into the field of actually producing this music for a living. If I do this soon, it may circumvent the need to attend college. However, that seems unlikely. Even still, the possibility is there and if opportunity presents itself, I will take it. It'll take a lot of work, but I'm hoping I can get myself noticed.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Another track is uploaded - remix of Song of Time from Zelda OoT, most people here will probably know the original by heart >_>

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Nice As LordBob said, would be a nice music for a game..

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Posted another track today. Called "Heavy trance loop". It's different than the other loops I've done, but not long enough to really be a full song in its own right.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

http://www.flstudio.com
That program.

ryangokuo12
ryangokuo12
5 posts
Nomad

Zelda soundtracks are great but Megamickle is probaly right everyone nows the original by hart

Showing 1-12 of 12