76 posts
Nomad

mine is ufc 2009

• 23 Replies
benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

duh halo 3 how many years in a row has it won the best game of the year and how many magazines raved about i think you need to play so halo to rejog ur memory

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

The decade isn't over yet, so I can't state my answer until next year.

The best game so far is probably Skate 2.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'd definitely say Bioshock. One of the greatest games of all time. Definitely in the Top 5 best games in the history of evar.

yael1018
yael1018
14 posts
Nomad

halo 3 rocks but ufc 2009 is better

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Geez, there's a lot...
I know most of you like thos FPS games like Halo, or Bioshock, but I prefer the good old fashioned RPG's.
So I would have to say, either Okami, or...maybe this gen... Uncharted.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I'd definitely say Bioshock. One of the greatest games of all time. Definitely in the Top 5 best games in the history of evar.

I haven't played Bioshock, but my brother played it, and he said that it was like a Beta for a game i like to call Fallout 3.

Openworld sandbox FPS RPG. Four wonderful words that describe the (as voted by multiple game raters) number one game of the year 2008.

With consistent and immense game add-ons frequently provided of the highest quality, I'd say that Fallout 3 is probably the best game of the decade, no, of all time.

Bioshock is like it, only, the RPG mechanic isnt as evolved. (as my brother tells me)

But really, you can't compare Halo 3 to Gears 2, like you cant compare Fable 2 to Star Wars Battlefront. It's absolutely impossible to compare a FPS to a 3PS, simply because of Cover Taking. I havent yet played a game where the concept of taking cover was as evolved as in gears 2. But, i havent played a game with so much creativity involved in it like Halo 3.

(I mean really, Sandbox and foundry were MADE to have the blocks and crates formed together to make a Halo 3 Burger King)

Best FPS?
Halo 3

Best 3PS?
Red Faction: Guerilla or Saints Row 2 or Gears of War 2 (not a fan of 3PS all too much)

Best RPG?
Fallout 3

Best RTS?
Halo Wars

Best game of all time?
PONG
Lasrya
Lasrya
74 posts
Nomad

World of Warcraft ftw!

The neverending storyline is amazing, and how the game developers and writers can keep the life of that game going.. in sense it's like them playing god, which is pretty cool to me.
The creativity that went into every single aspect of creating a mini world where they can be who they want, however they want..
while many games have in depth storylines, none compare to the ever growing lore in WoW!

to anyone

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Fable definitly an Xbox RPG. I have a post on it here in the video games section.

Lasrya
Lasrya
74 posts
Nomad

I agree, Fable is quite the game, are you playing 1 or 2?

Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

why the HELL a Decade? you think back then they play games like now? do you think someone is gonna say, hmm well i liked hide and seek pretty much back then..

With consistent and immense game add-ons frequently provided of the highest quality, I'd say that Fallout 3 is probably the best game of the decade, no, of all time.

You speak for me bro!
sonicman276
sonicman276
95 posts
Nomad

ummm,halo 3,i havnt played but i know its good...and minicooper a decade is 10 years

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well for now I think the best game of the decade is Killzone 2. It has amazing graphics and a fun campaign. Although the decade technically isn't over yet...

jlel
jlel
192 posts
Nomad

I think it's probably Halo 3.

Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

minicooper a decade is 10 years

WTH dude do i look like a idiot to you or something?
Minicooper
Minicooper
126 posts
Nomad

Decade comes from the Greek Dekas, in the greek calendar dekas was the first time measurement, most people think a decade is 10 years but it actually is 10 days, 10 years is a decennium

Showing 1-15 of 23