ForumsGameswhy does halo suck

28 10423
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i don't know why but halo sucks so much and if anyone wants to prove me wrong come and post.
burn hahaha.

• 28 Replies
iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

That's your personal opnion. Not mine. Or many other people's.

otherfile2
otherfile2
3 posts
Nomad

that may be your opinnion but not MINE

shadowwalk3r
shadowwalk3r
2 posts
Nomad

halo doesnt suck its just you suck

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

no need to start flaming shadowwalk3r, and xgamer424, it is your opinion, I personally agree with you, Halo(EXCEPT THE FIRST ONE!!!) is a life drainer and a honestly imo also a cheap, generic, way to get money. Bungie basically just remade their game Marathon, but with better graphics, better storyline(until Halo 2), and kept the basic concept of the characters, just made them cooler so people whould turn their eyes to look at the robot thing on the cover.

that's not all my reasons, just one I thought about when reading this topic's name XD

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Halo does not suck it is one of the best games ever! except for call of duty 4, halo 3 and the whole halo series rocks the game world.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

halo dont suck at all halo is the best game ever creatd

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

Well most people saying halo sucks are ps3 fanboys and it realy is sad.
I would actualy agree on it if there was at leas a sensible reason why it sucked and came form an xbox owner who PLAYED the damn games.
There are many people saying halo sucks,but if it the game was released for the ps3 the number would go down big time.
Its not the game that sucks,its the ps3 fanboys.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

halo doesnt suck but yeah halo1 needs a little better graphics but they dont suck

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

what are you talking about halo is a great series

tookoolman
tookoolman
14 posts
Nomad

halo 3 rocks the 1st sucks

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

well i put this for people who hate halo too and now i am getting bad comments and let me tell you something i know people love halo but don't cry about it.

alecrules111
alecrules111
85 posts
Nomad

HALO is FREAKIN AWESOME i definetly doesnt suck u r just all retarted if u say that

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

i dont know why but your a dumbass who has no taste in gaming so stop dissing games that everyone likes

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

just kidding. i do know why. cause your a dumbass

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

people, stop posting crap about what you hate and crap, lets finnaly start a good conversation!
P.S. Ps3 fan boy started this, so Halo 1-3 and the books own P.S.S. No Master cheif is not the last spartan

Showing 1-15 of 28