ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What does everyone wanna be when they are older?

98 17001
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I got really bored as the forums have been dead so I made a topic wondering what do you all wanna be when you are older I wanna be a lawyer :P

• 98 Replies
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

[quote=Alt]An adult.[/quote]
Aww. Beat me to it

For me, I would like to do something that includes art, or a music producer for music like this.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

i want to be a rockstar, basketball player or a football player.

Wow, good luck with that.

Something to do with psychology. Teach it maybe.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well while at this time I have not made an exact conclusion, I am looking mostly towards Computer Engineering, but am also looking at game development and design.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

A pot smoking loser

lol jk. I want to enter politics, but my 2nd choice is some kind of computer technician.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I was reading these and i might make a poll to go along with this when this gets atleast to page 4 i'll make a poll with a list of jobs just to see what is most popular.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

A pot smoking loser

I want to be a pot smoking winner!

lol jk. I want to enter politics

I'm going to buy a lot of weed illegally. Then, I'm going to fight against crime and blame it all on drugs. People will pay me in taxes to stop the illegal drug lords, the ones that I said were killing our economy. Of course, I would never tell the people that weed can be smoked responsibly and does not have any long term health hazards. I would also refrain from telling them that their tax dollars to stop weed only pays for small time weed comercails that only puts fear into people's minds, not actually stop it! The rest of the money would go into my pocket!

After persuading everybody that weed is the devil plant and pretending that it's as bad as acid and meth, I would secretly bail the drug lords out, so I can buy more weed myself! All I would have to do is blame an innocent person (innocent people can't argue because they don't know what's going on!) I would be getting high off the tax dollars sent in to stop weed in the first place!

Of course, that would make me a bad politician. Of course we all know that nobody would ever do all that! Am I right? AM I RIGHT?
jlel
jlel
192 posts
Nomad

What if you're already older? LOL! I'm 23 and this is the start of my working life. LOL! I'm a lecturer thought this wasn't what I always wanted to do. I wanted to be in the military but my application for the military academy here in my country got rejected. But now that I'm a lecturer, I'm having a lot of fun. Though I don't mind doing other jobs as well.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I want to be an astrophysicist... Jk that sounds really hard. I want to be a Lawyer/Stock Broker, any job that seems to pay well.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I want to be a pot smoking winner!

My uncle tried that,and he still lives with his dad.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Lawyer is a good job in my opinion.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Are you a pot smoker,Flite?

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

I'm going to buy a lot of weed illegally. Then, I'm going to fight against crime and blame it all on drugs. People will pay me in taxes to stop the illegal drug lords, the ones that I said were killing our economy. Of course, I would never tell the people that weed can be smoked responsibly and does not have any long term health hazards. I would also refrain from telling them that their tax dollars to stop weed only pays for small time weed comercails that only puts fear into people's minds, not actually stop it! The rest of the money would go into my pocket!

After persuading everybody that weed is the devil plant and pretending that it's as bad as acid and meth, I would secretly bail the drug lords out, so I can buy more weed myself! All I would have to do is blame an innocent person (innocent people can't argue because they don't know what's going on!) I would be getting high off the tax dollars sent in to stop weed in the first place!

Of course, that would make me a bad politician. Of course we all know that nobody would ever do all that! Am I right? AM I RIGHT?

This post is full of win. +1 respect points
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I like Astronomy, so i will become a Asrtonom.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

My uncle tried that,and he still lives with his dad.

Not all bumbs smoke pot. Not all pot smokers are bumbs. I bet your uncle drinks a nice glass of water ocasionally. That's it! If you drink water, you will grow up to live with your father!

Weed really isn't that bad. It can become addicting if you depend on it too much, but it's not like it will make you dumb or lazy (unless you are high, that is only a temp effect).
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Umm, that just might work, but I'll just continue to smoke weed without doing all that stuff. lol
Showing 16-30 of 98