ForumsThe Tavernamerica's best dance crew?

5 3819
Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

Did anyone happen to watch the finale of america's best dance crew.

after kaba left I think everyone knew jabbawockeez
were gonna win hands down.

• 5 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I LOVE JABBAWOCKEEZ! lol

No, but seriously I do. Actually Echo, I was pretty nervous about the fianle because the whole East Coast could just be voting for Status Quo and I was pretty scared that Jabbawockeez might lose, but as soon as they won I was so relieved and happy, it was a cool feeling.

Hey, what was your favorite routine from Jabbawockeez? My favortite was that Micheal Jackson one, that one is so amazing and cool.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

Gary (the ded 1) is proud! I am sure he is looking UP at the jabawakeez! But seriously he would be

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

yeah the choreo for the michael jackson routine was pretty awesome

i also liked the routine for ice box by omarion it was just wow. personally i think it would have made a better finale if kaba modern or ionic had taken the place for status quo

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah that's what I thought at first because I thought Kaba Modern was better then Status Quo, but then Status Quo just started impressing me more and more and then I realized that they did deserve to be there. Also, how do you like Ionic, they sucked and had absoluty no personallity when they danced and that's what got them eliminated. Also, yeah G is pround lol.

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

because their choreo at the time of elimination i felt was pretty good. ill admit status quo did show they really deserved it at the end, i felt the battle for the finale was a bit short, they didnt really get to show off how much they learned through it all.

Showing 1-5 of 5