22 7769
Teme
Teme
6 posts
Nomad

Metallica
Genres: Heavy metal, Thrash metal , Speed metal, Hard rock
Members: James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett, Robert Trujillo

Metallica is an American heavy metal band that formed in 1981 in Los Angeles, California. Founded when drummer Lars Ulrich posted an advertisement in a Los Angeles newspaper, Metallica's original line-up consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, lead guitarist Dave Mustaine, and bassist Ron McGovney. McGovney and Mustaine were later kicked out of the band, and guitarist Kirk Hammett and bassist Cliff Burton replaced them. The ejection of Mustaine has subsequently resulted in a feud between him and Metallica. In 1986, Metallica's tour bus skidded out of control, and Burton was crushed under the bus and was killed. Jason Newsted replaced him, although he left the band in 2001 and was replaced by Robert Trujillo in 2003.
-Wikipedia

I like Metallica, how about you? If you havent even listen it, do it now! For example: *Click*
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4875/metallicalivelondoncropgu6.jpg

• 22 Replies
ripples6542
ripples6542
6 posts
Nomad

Who doesn't like Metallica, they have soft songs, hardcore songs, fast songs, and like every intenseness. Such a good band. One of the best!

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Huge fan of Metallica. I agree with rippled, they have music that can be fit into any genre almost and so many different kinds of songs.

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Also, Cliff burton wasn't just crushed by the bus once. From what I've heard, he somehow survived the first time and was just unconscious, and then when they were lifting it off of him the chains broke. Just what I've heard though.

MattDutchman
MattDutchman
10 posts
Nomad

well there not sure if cliff was dead the first time the bus fell on him, or if he was still alive when the bus fell on him agian, but anyway metallica i in my opinion best band ever, to bad there getting old, i guess they will stop playing some time soon, that will be a sad day

THRILLHO_use
THRILLHO_use
4 posts
Nomad

Wow, nice to see a lot of MetallicA fans here.
I'm reallylooking forward to the new album. Hopefully it will be out this spring.

Hail & Horns Metalheads!
\\m/

JMV
JMV
63 posts
Nomad

I really like Metallica, but they aren't my favorite. St. Anger and the gothic era of Metallica kind of draw me away...

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

i never really listened to it

inhuman99
inhuman99
22 posts
Nomad

i listen to metallica all the time they rock

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i dont like heavy rock music

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

whoever hates metalica has a very very very big problem heavy metal rox!!!!!!!!!!!!! along with the others like rob zombie

Grant
Grant
2 posts
Nomad

GUESS WHAT METTALICA IS HARD TO SPELL DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Best band ever, my dad even named me after James Hetfield. I also have an autograph from Cliff Burton. Bwahaha!

xYz123456789
xYz123456789
29 posts
Nomad

Metallica rocks!

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Dreaming of dragon's fire.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX