The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesHow much respect do you have for the above user?

5004 587614
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

On a scale of 0-10. How much respect do you have for the above user?

I would start, but I'm the OP

• 5,004 Replies
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

0/10 because I have epic failed and looked like a fool more times than I can count today

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't see you much in the forums, but you have over five hundred post, so you must be posting somewhere that I don't check often. Which is either the WEPR and/or the Programming section. Well, if you've gotten over five hundred posts from there legitimately, then that's pretty respectable.

6/10

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

9.5 for Matrix. Makes great posts. Helps the newcomers often and very active in the Forums.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

7/10 don't see you much but when I do you seem cool,

@Matrix, yeah they are legitimate, and yes I nearly exclusively post in the WEPR, although I lurk in the tavern and I have started posting in here a lot more often

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Founder of AG's best clan; Sprhydroosa. But he could have a better rank at his member since.

8,5/10

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't see you in the forums a lot. You also have a very high rank for a person with under one thousand posts, so that means that you are chatting with other users excessively and/or have rated a lot of flash games. Also, you tend to misuse and overuse the semi-colon in your posts, which makes them turn out weird. If you read them aloud, then it doesn't sound like proper English.

3/10

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

10/10 for very obvious reasons

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

Flag
I don't see you in the forums a lot. You also have a very high rank for a person with under one thousand posts, so that means that you are chatting with other users excessively and/or have rated a lot of flash games. Also, you tend to misuse and overuse the semi-colon in your posts, which makes them turn out weird. If you read them aloud, then it doesn't sound like proper English.

John is Swedish and English isn't his first language, so he could be forgiven for not being great with ounctuation, also you say chatting and rating games like they are bad things?

5/10 santos, I don't see you much and I have never spoken to you
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm not saying that chatting and rating are bad things, but I give more respect to forumers. It depends on their posting quality too.

6/10 for you. The reasons are stated a page back.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

9.5 for obvious reasons, can I just ask why you aren't a mod?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I don't know that much about you but from what i have seen your posts are better than most other users. 8.5/10

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Your make quality posts and you are active on CT. So you get a 8.5/10 from me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The "Your" is supposed to be "You".

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

5/10, but it's hard to truely earn my respect, and at -10/10 i think you're an idiot. at 0/10 i'm neutral. and 10/10 i think you deserve respect.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Forum games regular. I remember when we used to post in the Count to 100 and how you kept alive. But I don't see you around much these days.

5.5/10

Showing 4186-4200 of 5004