The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesHow much respect do you have for the above user?

5004 587569
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

On a scale of 0-10. How much respect do you have for the above user?

I would start, but I'm the OP

• 5,004 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

7.5 / 10

Hmm... That's odd. I've seen you a lot. You're very active in the Forum Games section. You also have favorited some games that I enjoy a bunch as well.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

1/10

You are immature. You don't use proper grammar. And you have lousy pick-up lines, even for bad ones.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

1/10

I don't respect you. You fired flaming words at a guy you don't even know! His grammar is fine and why you called him immature? Leave him alone!

@snowguy13: you ninja'd me before. My previous rating was for PlasmaMan

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Haven't seen you before due to my inactivity, but, for defending snow. (Which was nice of you..)

7/10.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

8/10 for rating someone for defending someone else. Fool, I flame nobody. And you don't know him either, so don't be so quick to defend him. But i DO lurk around the forum, if ya haven't noticed.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I don't know what that was all about up there, but I don't know you. I can't, without a doubt, say that I don't respect you because I don't know if there is something I should or shouldn't respect, except for what I saw up there. Therefore, I go with my negative neutral.

4 / 10

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I selfishly forgot to say, thank you very much Roger721 and LivingToDie. It means a lot.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Haven't seen you much, but you really seem to be a hardcore Forum Gamer!

6.5/10

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

-10/10, for being selfish to those you would defend you.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Well, I just rated you. I seriously don't know what you have against me. That last post didn't help.

3.5 / 10

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

My mottos are "write injustices in sand, and kindnesses in stone", "If you thank you friend before you hurt your enemy, you might not have to hurt anyone", and "It's small kindnesses in this world that heal the greatest rifts"

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

2/10

Your mottos are deep, but in that case the second one didn't fitted his case. He just forgot! Everyone forgets stuff sometime. What's wrong with you?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Thanks a lot, Roger. It's nice to know that there are many great people out there like you.

9 / 10

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

8/10

You seem to have a sharp mind, but don't see the subtle...
And what's wrong with me? I'll sum it up in one word: ALOT.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Ninjas! :P

Your insults have lessened recently...

4 / 10

Showing 4381-4395 of 5004