The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesHow much respect do you have for the above user?

5004 587537
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

On a scale of 0-10. How much respect do you have for the above user?

I would start, but I'm the OP

• 5,004 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to the Forum Games sub-forum, where most people are laid back and don't type large text walls because that isn't necessary here.

In other words, this forum is more lenient toward spam than other forums. That doesn't mean to treat this thread as a chatterbox, but still.

I give you a 7/10 for the way you post on the forums. I would give you a higher rating, but you are too jokey for anything higher than a 7.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Far too serious and can't differentiate jokes from seriousness.

0/10

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

That is just more proof of how jokey you are. For that, your rating is reduced to 5.5/10.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That is just more proof of how jokey you are.

No jokes in that previous post.

0/10.. suppose I should add more reasoning. Take the previous reason and add in that what you mostly do in threads is just quote off-topic posts and respond to them.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]That is just more proof of how jokey you are.

No jokes in that previous post.[/quote]

The proof was not that you joked, but you called me serious, which I treat as jokiness. I now give you a 5/10.
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

8/10

A slice of serious-i-ness is very good. Too much jokes are a little exaggerated, so as permanent seriousness. You've reached the perfect average!

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Too much jokes are a little exaggerated, so as permanent seriousness. You've reached the perfect average!

You must not know him well enough... He does not joke. At all. On the joke-serious scale, he goes way off the charts, on the serious side. Catch my drift?

Right, well, anyway, onto the rating. I haven't seen you around too often, but you seem alright, so 7/10.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You must not know him well enough... He does not joke.

Not as far as you know it. Here's a post I made recently:

If you are going to joke, do it sparingly and in the right place. I know of a certain user (who will remain anonymous) who will refer serious people to WEPR (a place where joking is wrong) as well as joke excessively. I wish that user would be less jokey and attack the serious less, because if not, then joking could become an infection. I don't want that, so if what I said describes you, then do what I said to prevent infection.

There is a hidden joke (or at least I think I was joking there) in this post. GhostOfMatrix responded to it but did not point out any joking (which was the right thing to do). I give you a 4/10 for now. I will reveal the joke in my next post (after someone rates me).
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

There is a hidden joke (or at least I think I was joking there)

How can you not know when you're joking? You're the only one that really knows what you're always thinking, after all...

Yeah, I see it... Not really too much of a joke.

I give you a 5.5/10. You should know why.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

10/10

Some points because I feel sorry for you, for not being able to play Fallout. Other points for being overall a good person.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'm adding an extra 1 on my 5/10 I gave you.

6/10, because according to Matrix your posts are decent. Clearly you're not a spammer. Or a total noob, so it must mean something, eh?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

You seem a decent fellow,

7.5/10

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

An interesting conversation going on up there...

@EmperorPalpatine: You're very levelheaded and kind, you've made at least one great forum game, you're very active in the Clan-Based Armatar War, you post commonly in my RPG, you post commonly in just about every other forum, and you were one of the first friends I made upon joining this site, and part of the reason that this site is so great.

10 / 10

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Quality posts, friendly, and an active forum gamer.

8/10

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

You seem alright..

7/10

Showing 4621-4635 of 5004