ForumsGamesStop Complaining

28 4833
Kody
Kody
60 posts
Nomad

Almost all of the flash games I see are rated unfairly, with comments such as "BOROORING" and "BAD GRAapIHCS N00b!" or, on games such as Llama Text Adventure "TEhre R nO eNEmies!1!1" Time to grow up. Not every game is going to be a zombie survival. Stop rating games based on how much stuff you blow up. The developers aren't obligated to make games for you, they do it because the want to. Flash games should be rated on replayability, how fun it is, innovation, etc. So start giving constructive criticism or don't rate it all. Really, you aren't helping.

/end rant

• 28 Replies
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

very horrible comments

Once I found one that said "lol".
Kody
Kody
60 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I am still new here. I have been playing AG games for years and just got ticked off one to many times, so I decided to voice my opinion...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

90.14671201% of comments aren't helpful at all and simply state whether the game was appealing to them or not. Or they don't make sense at all. Seriously, if those people want to see better games they might as well try to make the games themselves, or at least leave hints trying to help the developer improve. Some people don't remember that other people exist in the world, and seem to think the games exist only for them to play, and will gripe they don't like it. No game is going to capture the hearts of everyone.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

No game is going to capture the hearts of everyone.

Well said. I can think of tons of games people either love or hate.
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Thank you for saying this. Some of my favorite games on AG are ones where nobody dies and nothing gets blown up.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Who cares. You Kody can hate it as much as you want but it will never end. People don't care, they just want points. Just move on and forget about it.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Who cares. You Kody can hate it as much as you want but it will never end. People don't care, they just want points. Just move on and forget about it.

That was put very well.. cause spammers? Stopping?

If they were to stop it means the end of the world is coming.. lol.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If this was for everything, if you gave up just because it seemed impossible, what is there to strive for than? Hope for?...
tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

If this was for everything, if you gave up just because it seemed impossible, what is there to strive for than? Hope for?...

In his defense, you cant convince everyone, not everyone will take the time. This thread has the possibility to help but not likely.
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

It is really annoying when people say stuff like "EPIC FAIL" for game comments.

tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

It is really annoying when people say stuff like "EPIC FAIL" for game comments

i couldn't agree more...
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

here's the thing.

you can't stop it, and its nto affecting teh overall rating of the game, 90% of the votes are actually correct, cuz if they werent, the ratings of games would be all below 5 or above 9. the spammy comment may be noob but most of em are true, spamming a rant about it isnt gunna help and isn't going to send a message, people in teh forums usually dont rate like noobs so don't bother.

end of counter strike

er

counter rant.

Showing 16-27 of 28