ForumsGamesSonny 3 is in development!!!!

52 32845
tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I had just looked onto Krin's homepage here and found he is currently working on Sonny 3. If that isn't awesome I wish you a painful death or for you to actually play the game. I don't care what you talk about, as long as it concerns Sonny 3.

• 52 Replies
Austrmagicus
Austrmagicus
1 posts
Nomad

can't wait for it.all of his games are awesome,especially the sonny series.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm pretty sure this is a repeated thread.. if not it can stay.

Can't wait for sonny 3 and if it has online battle it'll be even better

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hopefully it'll be multiplayer like Colony (except with a better server)

Can't wait.

firegod13
firegod13
52 posts
Nomad

I -loved the other games So now that he is making another is sweet. I hope that the multi player is better then before.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Hopefully it'll be multiplayer like Colony (except with a better server)

it will be, krin confirmed it. he said he will most likely add it. and steer clear of the grinding aspect.

Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

Krin's site isn't even loading for me.

Dshinn
Dshinn
1 posts
Nomad

I cant believe Krin is making a thrid sonny!

Caucheka
Caucheka
440 posts
Nomad

of course hes gonna make a sonny 3 its so popular... just gonna take him some time then. in the meanwhile im gonna keep playing colony mostly.

oh and btw LETS GIVE A 3 CHEERS FOR ANOTHER REAPPEARANCE FOR THE BARON WOOO!!!

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Why? Every time I fight the Baron, it seems he gets gayer and gayer. Has anyone else noticed he sounds like a real homo?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

sorry but where exactly on his home page? I mean if your talking about his profile then it is labeled as a current project(krinlabs.com's homepage says nothing like this at all) . That does not mean he is currently working on it. When I talked to him in the Multiplayer BETA of Colony, right before release he told me that he was working on Sinjid first and would not work on Sonny 3 till he was done with the latest Sinjid game, and that he is hoping for all of his games from now on to have multiplayer. Whatever the case is, last time I checked he said he was not currently working on Sonny 3, and unless I see an updated source from him that says otherwise then that is what I am going to go by.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I can't wait. I hope he isn't as mean as in sonny 2, he just started killing people when he didn't have to. The one thing I want is for it to explain about Lois.

chahinkerknawi
chahinkerknawi
50 posts
Nomad

YES i love this game

techno858
techno858
2 posts
Nomad

im going to love it!! tho i am wayy too lazy to finish 1 & 2 they are fun to play and i cant wait to play this one

reapster213
reapster213
15 posts
Nomad

MY GOD.I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THIRD ONE!

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

Hopefully Sonny 3 won't take two years...

Showing 1-15 of 52