Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Sonny 3 is in development!!!!

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 11:26am

tomthesniper

tomthesniper

312 posts

Why? Every time I fight the Baron, it seems he gets gayer and gayer. Has anyone else noticed he sounds like a real homo?

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 11:43am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

sorry but where exactly on his home page? I mean if your talking about his profile then it is labeled as a current project(krinlabs.com's homepage says nothing like this at all) . That does not mean he is currently working on it. When I talked to him in the Multiplayer BETA of Colony, right before release he told me that he was working on Sinjid first and would not work on Sonny 3 till he was done with the latest Sinjid game, and that he is hoping for all of his games from now on to have multiplayer. Whatever the case is, last time I checked he said he was not currently working on Sonny 3, and unless I see an updated source from him that says otherwise then that is what I am going to go by.

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 1:46pm

zlith

zlith

1,282 posts

I can't wait. I hope he isn't as mean as in sonny 2, he just started killing people when he didn't have to. The one thing I want is for it to explain about Lois.

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 7:16pm

chahinkerknawi

chahinkerknawi

51 posts

YES i love this game

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 10:43pm

techno858

techno858

2 posts

im going to love it!! tho i am wayy too lazy to finish 1 & 2 they are fun to play and i cant wait to play this one

Posted Aug 6, '09 at 11:35pm

reapster213

reapster213

16 posts

MY GOD.I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THIRD ONE!

Posted Aug 7, '09 at 12:36am

VirtualLife

VirtualLife

284 posts

Hopefully Sonny 3 won't take two years...

Posted Aug 7, '09 at 12:38am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Hopefully Sonny 3 won't take two years...

Well with Multiplayer being added it could possibly take longer then the last I would imagine. Unless the Single Player is not as long as the last one.

Posted Aug 7, '09 at 11:30pm

CrazyBurningFire

CrazyBurningFire

51 posts

Can't wait until it comes out!!!! I'm a huge Sonny fan! but sadly once you beat it it becomes very boring and Repetitive. But hopefully it passes Sonny 2 in gameplay.....and a better story!

~MLSxTermin8or96~ Xbox Live GT
Add me as your friend!!!!!

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 10:18pm

ZumaChop

ZumaChop

7 posts

ItS gOnNa B aWeSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Sonny 3 is in development!!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!