Rodoubica

25 posts

can't wait for Sonny 3 to come...XD

Posted Jan 16, '11 at 12:07pm

henshaw33

henshaw33

9 posts

Sonny 3 yay!

Sonny isn't all that repetitive, you have multiple difficulties to choose from, and different classes that each have like 3 or 4 different styles of builds.

Posted Jan 17, '11 at 8:24am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

I hope it's wayyyyy different because I have already played sonny and sonny 2 enough and I don't want to pretty much play the same thing except a new storyline.

Posted Jan 23, '11 at 1:45pm

bighen

bighen

20 posts

This is gonna be sick!!!!!!!! Ima beat it like the first day it comes out!

Posted Jan 23, '11 at 7:44pm

D3STR0YERR

D3STR0YERR

5 posts

I'm pretty sure half the people here, including me, will orgasm when Sonny 3 comes out.

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 5:00am

v6y

v6y

1,254 posts

I had just looked onto Krin's homepage here and found he is currently working on Sonny 3. If that isn't awesome I wish you a painful death or for you to actually play the game. I don't care what you talk about, as long as it concerns Sonny 3.

awseome news I didnt know. hope its better than the first two cause I didnt like the first one

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 5:43am

shadow_stealth

shadow_stealth

126 posts

I'm getting excited!!!

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 8:45am

dealer

dealer

1 post

yeah, someone said on page 1 that the baron sounds gayer and gayer, its true. In the first sonny when you fight him, he puts on a really gay accent (dont know how to spell sorry ) and tries to do an evil laugh, BUT THAT SOUNDS GAY ASWELL! Sonny 2 isnt actually that bad with him, he sounds quiet funny

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 7:34pm

Zarroc

Zarroc

10 posts

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! Can't wait for Sonny 3. I hope like once you beat the game you can use the cheat from the first one. That would be fun. hehe

Posted Feb 22, '11 at 8:59pm

Tim06906924

Tim06906924

20 posts

I'm not expecting sonny 3 to come anytime soon. Krin has had that statement on his profile for a long time, I would really appreciate if he updated it.
But anyway I'll keep waiting and hopefully we will all get the same feeling as when we played 1 & 2

Reply to Sonny 3 is in development!!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!