ForumsGamesSonny 3 is in development!!!!

52 32818
tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I had just looked onto Krin's homepage here and found he is currently working on Sonny 3. If that isn't awesome I wish you a painful death or for you to actually play the game. I don't care what you talk about, as long as it concerns Sonny 3.

• 52 Replies
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I hope there is a bit of an overhaul to make it something new and improved, like the last stand did.

feardoctor
feardoctor
22 posts
Nomad

what the release date sonny 3

777Lucky777
777Lucky777
7 posts
Shepherd

Krin should make sonny 3 first and work on his other games later because everybody wants sonny 3 and maybe a Sinjid 2 after sonny 3

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Krin should make sonny 3 first and work on his other games later because everybody wants sonny 3 and maybe a Sinjid 2 after sonny 3

From what I've seen, more people want a Colony 2 over either of the others.
Emrakul
Emrakul
19 posts
Nomad

Meh, Sonny 3: Most Overhyped Game of the Decade. I used to like Sonny 2, but then I played it again and without nostalgia glassess all flaws were so obvious I just couldn't take it.

Luistorres007
Luistorres007
2 posts
Nomad

HEY GUYS I NEED HELP!! IM TRYING TO GET LEGEND ACHIEVEMENT BEFORE SONNNY 3 COMES OUT BUT I CANT GET PAST ZONE 5 WITH THE RIOT POLICE AND BLOOD HOUND PLEASE HELP!!

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

what's your build Luistorres? With bio it is hardest, maybe with hydraulic is easiest, but everything has different demands for a legend run.

TheInfuriated
TheInfuriated
1 posts
Nomad

Personally, I believe Psychological has the best balance between endurance and damage output upon reaching the 12-15th level. If you have that setup, you should use dark infusion, Psycho form, corruption, and then self inflict moves upon yourself, such as retrograde, to heal yourself if necessary. The corruptions more powerful forms should keep you alive, however.

thesiegest
thesiegest
1 posts
Nomad

i cant wait for the 3rd one. I pretty much check this forum every few days in excitement

BinaryPLUR
BinaryPLUR
1 posts
Peasant

REALLY?!? Wow :O I am really looking forward to this, since the game is so well structured and I tend to enjoy the unique array of status ailments which makes the game a lot harder or easier (depending)...but anyhow, can't wait

Wubz3rd
Wubz3rd
1 posts
Peasant

I hear that gameplay will be different by a ton, an some people say Krin is going to create a totally new story! I don't believe them. I CAN'T WAIT

anthony_henry_7798
anthony_henry_7798
1 posts
Peasant

dude its 2013 now and Krin is still working on sinjid 3 so don't expect to see sonny 3 till at least December or early 2014

Sutter
Sutter
1 posts
Nomad

So when will it be out? Do we at least know the year?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Sutter Nope, no year yet. It is being developed though.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Well that's good news!
I just hope it'll be more like the first game rather than the second.
For some reason I didn't enjoy Sonny 2.

Showing 31-45 of 52