ForumsSupport Forumyou should be able to re-rate games

10 3553
Gorks4
Gorks4
14 posts
Nomad

Your opinion always changes, for example you could start out hating a game, but after awhile of playing it you could love it, and vice versa.

• 10 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

No. you could change your rating, but you should not get any more points for it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,203 posts
Farmer

I have to agree with DaMasta333, you should be able to change it, say you make a mistake and hit the wrong one, or as you've said, change your mind. And yes, no points should be awarded for changing your rating, that would just make it easier for people to get points easily, especially if they don't change the points earned for rating them as it is now, 2 points.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Damasta is right, re-rate the game, but you do not get the AP

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

i agree with everyone here

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
923 posts
Scribe

Yup. If points were given, people could just re-rate games for tons of points. I don't think there is a way to see if someone has rated a game yet so if that were to happen, things would get out of hand.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yes that would be a good idea being able to re-rate game and not getting points for re rating them good idea >.<

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

Yeah i agree you should be able to re-rate the games you already rated because your opinion can change.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,122 posts
Shepherd

Yes, for example, I gave a game a bad rating when I found a bug in it that made the game unplayable, but as soon as the bug was fixed, the game was great. Changeable ratings would be a great idea, but there is one problem that I see. Being able to re-rate games promotes, for lack of better words, "rating spam," when users go through the site and give every game a random rating without playing the game, just for points. If changeable ratings were to be a reality, users would be able to rating spam and then change their ratings afterward, if they think that they gave a game an unfair rating. This might promote rating spam because people that want to give games fair ratings will not be worried about giving a game a random rating, since they know that they can just change it later.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i agree i tried to re-rate tainted kingdom because it had a glitch

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

I agree with this idea completely, and like you guys said, without getting more points.

Showing 1-10 of 10