ForumsThe TavernFavorite Card Games

12 6237
KingKonjuga
KingKonjuga
41 posts
Nomad

What is your guy's favorite card game and why.

For me it would be MTG(Magic The Gathering). because there so many options to it. Which decks to buy, or just make your own deck. I also like to watch my friend get angry when i do instant damage to his favorite card.

• 12 Replies
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I used to like Yu-Gi-Oh, but I don't collect the cards anymore..

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yu-Gi-Oh...
It's the thing I liked when I was 7... That and Pokemon of course.

What more to say? It's a great game, but I haven't played it in years.

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

I have played Yu-Gi-Oh but Magic is more strategical and a lot more thrilling also the creatures in magic looks way better and their names also are ways better. So for me the best is Magic The Gathering

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I don't really like any of those. I prefer 21 over anything. Simple yet you better know what your doing or out ten dollars go from your pocket. Good times.

BringerofSalvation
BringerofSalvation
50 posts
Nomad

I like Texas Holdums and Rummy Royal. What about you guys? Played any Poker lately?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Texas Holdems isn't that bad...Yu-Gi-Oh was pretty fun...i don't play it anymore. If i play whit cards is use normal cards...and play all sorts of games whit it....

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Yu gi oh some years back...

texas hold'em, poker (5 or 7 card), crazy 8's, gin rummy (5 or 7 card), war... i don't really have a favorite

zomg i forgot how to play golf w/ cards

BringerofSalvation
BringerofSalvation
50 posts
Nomad

That's cool. Play any poker? I'm a real poker game player dog, you know? Feel like you want to play a couple rounds or something? Guess not. Anyways, yeah I like those games too.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I used to like Yu-Gi-Oh, but like any card game it got too advanced for my likings. The same with Pokemon. Tooooooooooo many Pokemon. I prefer the original 151 with Mew. I like the Video Game MUCH BETTER than TCG.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i like poker and war tose are my main games.

hylian726
hylian726
281 posts
Nomad

texas hold'em poker, hearts, up&down. i hate war. there is no skill involved whatsoever unless its to see who is the best cheater.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Revived by spam - locked.

Showing 1-12 of 12