ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEpic Picture Weirdifier!

21 5888
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I got this from the idea of the Twister Pictures Machine by Moabarmorgamer (Moat). And I have permission to make my own thread for it. So just post an image and I will mess around with it to make it look epic.

Some things I can do:

Gooify
Neon
Night Vision
HDR-ish

Also Check out Jdogg's Epic Jrawings!

• 21 Replies
Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

I doubt that. I can't imagine someone going to court for changing a picture found on the internet.

I wouldent be so sure. People do the dumbest things.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Look at how many people have altered Homer Simpson pictures. It's harmless change, and you probably wouldn't even get fined for it. The internet is about freedom, remember.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Not to mention we aren't doing anything other than having fun. We aren't claiming them as our own, we're not submitting them as our own, or anything of that nature.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Altering them might even be illegal... But you should at least remember to give credits.

It's only a lawsuit if you claim the picture as your own, alter a document, or forge an illegal copy of a document. Altering a picture found on the internet however... that has almost no negative consequences. Trust me, I know what's illegal and what's legal.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I am really busy with my other art threads, so please just post on the Twisted Pictures Machine In the Tavern From now on. But you can visit my if you were a dragon/unicorn thread, or jdoggs epic jrawings if you want

Showing 16-20 of 21