ForumsSupport ForumGive The Moderators A Pat On The Back!

20 5705
AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Hi there. One thing that brang me to armor games was the moderators. These are the people that change the website, help others and contribute the most to armor games. Recently I have needed a lot of help from the moderator "Calm" and he has helped me so much. I'm not going in to detail but I think these moderators have helped us all a great deal.

This is the right place to pledge a thanks to the moderators and show them your appreciation. It isn't an easy job so I think we all have something to say.

• 20 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I thank the mods a great deal! They have helped EVERYONE that needed it. It takes alot of responsibility to keep this site as clean as possible.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Mods do help this entire site by driving out spammers, banning troublemakers, and anything else. Mods help everyone they can. The mods have to be really responsible too, they help keep the site super-clean! THANK YOU MODS!!!

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, the website is not super-clean yet, but we're cleaning it at the moment.It will take some time, but your encouragements help us a lot in our work! ^^
We also wanted to thank all players that try to help us by reporting spammers and answering questions from other players. We really appreciate your help guys!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I believe that the mods don't deserve a pat on the back, they should get an entire free massasge They do so much to help this site, sacrificing their time to give support to many people that they don't even know. Congratulations moderators, this is for you.

http://www.flak-games.com/agul/greatjobmods.jpg

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yeah moderator are very important to this website but i still see spams on games that last for like weeks i think they need a few more moderators ( wait is that that the part of me wanting to become a moderator talking ? >.&lt

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well if you want to be a moderator, you have to be VERY active in forums and help out alot. Hey ubertuna, how do you do that with the color and stuff?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I copy/pasted it from the Ascii sig generator site into a word document, recolored it, took a screenshot, then ran the screenshot through dank's upload site.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Pat on the back? More like a punch in the throat. They all know that I hate them and that I never help them out. And never, never get a laugh out of them or make inside jokes with any of them. Pfft. Viva la revolucion!

They know what I am talking about. ^_^

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

I agree. The moderators work very hard. They are extremely fast to reply for help. GOOD JOB MODERATORS!

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

a pat on the back isnt enough... i should giv them free message and bring them to all fun places to play to repay the mods for creating AG...

YOU ROCK MODS!!!!!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Aww thanks guys... glad to hear we are appreciated!

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

the moderators are so nice so yeah lets give them a big pat on the back.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Great job moderators

Sweetiedark
Sweetiedark
71 posts
Nomad

i personoly havent had any chats with the mods so i dont know wether to say "Good Job" on helping people..but they have contributed to the site a great deal so yeh they should get a pat on the back

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

good job mods keep up the good work

Showing 1-15 of 20