ForumsWEPRObamas Similarities to Hitlers Rise

53 8602
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

AHA! Gotcha. Thought I'm trolling. Well, I'm probably going to be taken that way, although I'm not. I'm just in an extremists point of view at the moment. Or not. Just want some (Most likely leftist) opinions here.

Anyone noticed a few similarities in Obamas' rise to the presidency. Probably not, although there are a couple slight similarities. Now I can see you wingnuts saying I'm comparing him to Hitler. Well, I'm not. So don't whine about that.

Now on topic. Anyone noticed a few similarities in his election? Such as hope, change, etc., then having him turn on half of those and then end up with a mess on his plate, and not being able to chew it because that was never his intention to make said mess and had a completely different goal all along? Then ends up with Mr. Health Care, something we'll never be able to afford, and we get another bigger mess? Then comes along restriction of free speech, which is his report your neighbor little ditty to flag them as a national security threat because they're against you?

I can see what's next >>.>>

Staying in tune with me far right rant, I'll say this: Bring in the death squads! Not really, kidding, don't.

Thoughts on my half sleeping pill induced rant?

I'm tired, I'll elaborate a little more later. Without all of this rightist rant.

• 53 Replies
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

Hitler was a better man than Obama could ever be and I absolutely hate Hitler. I am not a racist.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I didn't quite understand what you are trying to talk about. Anyone care too help me or elaborate a little more for me?

Tanks comment? It was just a chain letter.

Hitler was a better man than Obama could ever be and I absolutely hate Hitler. I am not a racist.

Why do you believe that?

So about the topic. There are a few things in common, but not enough to say that he's going to become the next Hitler or something. I'm sure there have been a lot of Presidents who have had similarities. I'd go research it, but I'm tired.

without even reading a single word in this topic, i can say you are all fools for discussing this

I think that reading the OP would help. When I opened it I had already decided I was going to write "Wow, another fail thread. Obama isn't Hitler, good bye". Then I realized that he wasn't trolling and actually thought about the topic.
Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

I have too compared the similarities to this. I know they're two completely different people though, only thing similar about them is their charisma.

but here are the similarities in my opinion (and sorry if these are repeats i didn't read the first post):
- big trouble in the economy in both cases.
- promises of big change for the better
- able to draw large crowds for rallies

anyways I guess that's it. Not really THAT similar but whatever lol

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

I am not sick or racist. I just absolutely despise the new wannabe black president.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I am not sick or racist. I just absolutely despise the new wannabe black president.

Wannabe black? Um, last time I checked he is black. Anyway, disliking him just because of his race (or his wanna be race, according to you) is racism. Why don't you learn about his policies then decide whether or not you like him?
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

I don't care about his race i just think that he is putting this country in a sinkhole. He only tries to be black. Bush was more culturally diverse than Obama.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

He only tries to be black.

How can you try to be black when you are black? I can't try to be white, I already am.
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

He doesnt only have to act like his skin color

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

I am a whole mix of races and i dont only act like my most dominant race.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

1984chevy you making only 1/2 sense are you saying that because he isn't 100% black means that he is trying to be blacker. ANd what does that have to do with hitler?

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Well 56% of his votes because he was black.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

isnt this how every election is?

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Big deal? It would've been guaranteed if Hilary was voted in, all the women would vote for her.

Not just because she's a woman though. If Sarah Palin would have been the candidate most woman wouldn't just vote for her for no reason.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Big deal? It would've been guaranteed if Hilary was voted in, all the women would vote for her.

That's the only thing she has. The conservatives hate her, the liberals hate her, the commies hate her, the libertarians hate her, every one hates her except feminists.

@ Chevy: Dude, Hitler started WW2 and WW2 killed around 60 million including the Holocaust. To say Hitler was better, tells me two things: 1 : You are unbelievably ignorant and watch Fox News.
2: your part of the KKK because no one in their right mind would say Obama is more evil than Hitler.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

If Sarah Palin would have been the candidate most woman wouldn't just vote for her for no reason.

Some would, just because they don't follow politics well and they'd like to see themselves represented in some way in the white house. At this point, though, everyone has formed an actual opinion on her. Same thing with Obama, too. There was probably a small group of people who voted for him just because of his race, much the same a small group that voted against him because of his race. This election, they might switch votes because of their actual opinions of what he's done.
Showing 16-30 of 53