ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 318640
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

tiphon was one of horus's disciples, the crusifix has existed since constelations, its long before the romans.

They created the object known as the modern cross I don't care about the stars that can't kill you unless you get a bit to close to them.

im fine with this, its generally refered too as 3 days

Which is do to a Jewish thought not some celestial body.

Bethlehem was not a REFERENCE too the city, it was a reference too the constelation virgo, there is a city but thats not what it was refering too.

No it wasn't, give me some proof any proof that this is true.

I'm not nit picking I'm showing where your wrong.
dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

No it wasn't, give me some proof any proof that this is true.

the proof for that is the translation, proof against it is void.

i made a typo i meant refered too as the three kings, i dont know why i wrote 3 days.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

the proof for that is the translation, proof against it is void.

EXACTLY! Your attempting to over analyze the entire situation the "translation" was something thought up long after as a way to "disprove" Christianity.
dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

they made christianity with tales that were in reference too stars planets and constelations, the person who first started seing these similaritys wrote a book called the greatest story ever soled(google it).
and it really was thought up long before christianity itself beacause christianity took all its elements from Horus.

anyways wanna give others room too disproove me? were only arguing on one specific point now

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

they made christianity with tales that were in reference too stars planets and constelations

But you can't prove that just because it looks like it might doesn't mean it's true. J.K. Rowling wrote a book called Harry Potter doesn't mean if I say Avada Kedavra you'r going to die.
dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

yeah l.Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer too and he wrote a science fiction book that now is the basis of the church of scientology.

the comparisons from astrology too christianity and allmost all other religions are nearly identical, u need too remember that people worship the sun and stars in ancient times, then religions that revolved around those storys came out.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

the comparisons from astrology too christianity and allmost all other religions are nearly identical, u need too remember that people worship the sun and stars in ancient times, then religions that revolved around those storys came out.

Trust me I'm sure I know just as much about religions if not more than you, Christianity doesn't have a basis on the stars or any other heavenly bodies, it's based on Jesus. Give me some proof that Jesus is really Orion and I might listen a bit more.
dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

jesus is not orian, jesus is the sun(our star), people use too worship the sun and call it names such as god sun and the sun of god, jesus in plain terms is the sun, orians belt is the three kings, witch point too the star in the east(sirius) and all alling too point too the sun

search it up, that happens every year

''the three kings or wise men followed the star too the east too find the sun of god''

and btw i was catholic, i was baptised, raised christian, did studies about it for my first comunion, had a first comunion but i renounced my faith, so i have an idea of what im talking about.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

jesus is the sun(our star), people use too worship the sun and call it names such as god sun and the sun of god, jesus in plain terms is the sun, orians belt is the three kings, witch point too the star in the east(sirius) and all alling too point too the sun

Nope Jesus is the son of God plain and simple, wait what do you think God is?

search it up, that happens every year

So?

and btw i was catholic, i was baptised, raised christian, did studies about it for my first comunion, had a first comunion but i renounced my faith, so i have an idea of what im talking about.

I am a Christian and hate other's who are that don't know anything about other religions trust me I know exactly what I'm talking about.
dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

in religions where god exists he made everything and has control over everything,

other religions beleave there is a god for everything(water,grass,rocks etc)

and i never said jesus wasnt the SUN of god or gods sun, i said this

''the three kings or wise men followed the star too the east too find the sun of god''

i just said what all these things are being refered too
twigonometry
twigonometry
144 posts
Nomad

Under our laws of physics, something can't come from nothing. Therefore, whatever made us had to exist outside of our laws.

Are you assuming here that something created the universe? Idk, I always thought that a universe which had always existed was a viable possibility too. And God-concepts take on a very different feel if you entertain this idea. =)
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Are you assuming here that something created the universe? Idk, I always thought that a universe which had always existed was a viable possibility too. And God-concepts take on a very different feel if you entertain this idea. =)

That's true. I always thought that in our own laws, there had to be a beginning to the chain of somethings creating more somethings, so that it would mean something outside out laws (or nothing, whichever you prefer) would have created us.
But what you said also makes sense.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

People like HiddenDistance are forcing me to be rude.
He didn't even quote all the sentence, in which is the answer that would solve his stupid ideea, and he's telling me that I didn't prove that God exists.
Look around you blind man!
Everything you see was created by God, but you and people like you are stupid enough to believe that this world was made by it self, you idiots, how can something be the cause of it's own existence???

Just remember, dude: it's all in your head.

I'm starting to believe you're simply not understanding the arguments. You even said your family can't speak English - I think it's starting to become obvious you don't know english very well either.

Your logic is twisted and idiosyncratic, you refute arguments by insulting people, you tell the correct people that they're blind and should do research, and overall you're coming off as a Jehovah's Witness missionary with rabies. All-in-all, you're being unreasonable, mean, and plain senseless. Please, get your act together. Please. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9594/pleasec.jpg
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Correction.. I am a Jewish Christan UU Agnostic.

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

Yay God!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 211-225 of 881