ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 317506
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

I don't want you people to join my religion, I just want you to believe in the one true God, Jesus!
That's all, I hope that I made my selfe clear.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

TSL3_needed, you can hate religion, but you should not hate God.

I hate god with all my guts. What has he done? Nothing. Just disease, war, famine and death. Oh look, I just named the four horsemen. Seems god is the devil.

God bless you TSL3_needed! but I'm sure He already did.

Hahaha, you're funny. Vain attempt at annoying me though. God blesses me, I bless god. (That's implying I'm better than god simply to annoy you XD)
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

I think it's time for all of us to defend what they believe, and not to try to discredit others if they have the same believes as you.

I wasn't discrediting your religion. In case you forgot, we were talking about evolution. Or at least, I was. Then I got lectured about my faith, tried to push for a discussion, and got nothing but another lecture. I find that annoying, especially since every Christian will be judged by what you say.
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

TSL3_needed, grew up.

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

I was talking about believing not religion, atheists believe that nothing made everything, christians believe that God made everything, I hope you understand me now.

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

By the way, God told the saints what to wrote in Genesis, and God can't lie.
Everything that God said is true, and happened, and will happen.
Like this prophecy:

What if the saints lied hey ever think of that one. Or they were a group of people just wanting to make themselves famous by making up the almighty god :P
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

. . .your entire OP falls apart here. You obviously don't understand the Big Bang.

Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.

You do not understand the Big Bang.

This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.

Sorry if I sound rude here, but. . .you really need to work on your grammar.

then how did non-life, became life?

Abiogenesis, or some phenomenon we don't know about yet.

did evolution made your DNA?

Evolution deals with the modification of DNA, no its creation. You do not understand evolution. Or the Big Bang. Or correct grammar.

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

We didn't evolve from monkeys, dammit. WE are in the same phylum of monkeys, and share a common ancestor.

*builds brick wall*

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?

Doesn't matter. THat is unremarkable - it's just a property of a chemical that just so happens to be important to our lives.

Your entire argument is built upon the incorrectness of evolution and the Big Bang, and you do not understand evolution or the Big Bang - so you make invalid and senseless points. Your entire argument fell apart as it was built, unbeknown to you.

Do some research next time, and please, PLEASE don't just base your arguments on hearsay from uninformed twats.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

TSL3_needed, grew up.

I know I grew up. A long time ago too.

I'm really just annoying you. Why? Because A) You are an extremely closed minded cristian, B) Because you're a troll and C) Because you obviously failed English class. Or did you forget your past, present and future adjectives?
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Maybe that DNA of his was retarded in the evolution process:P

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

atheists believe that nothing made everything

Well, this is one of the first flaws in your argument I'm going to have to point out I suppose, simply because it's so blatant. :/

The Big Bang Theory doesn't attempt to explain where the matter that created the universe came from, merely the process through which it came to be in the form that we see it today.

Anyone else will agree with this, and your attempt at dismantling the theory didn't go over too well.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

YES!! Alt is here, finally!

TSL3_needed, grew up.

I'm confused. Are you saying he grew up or are you commanding him to grow up? The comma leads me to believe the latter, but it sounds like the former.
I was talking about believing not religion, atheists believe that nothing made everything, christians believe that God made everything, I hope you understand me now.

I don't know if you're referring to me here, but in case you are, I said NOTHING about religion and I only made a small reference to the Big Bang.
I stand by my religious beliefs and I am ready (sort of) to defend them should the need arise. All I was trying to do with you was correct your analogy to evolution about the magician.
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

Maybe that DNA of his was retarded in the evolution process:P

Biggest cause of retardation inbreeding
marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you're referring to me here, but in case you are, I said NOTHING about religion and I only made a small reference to the Big Bang.

He was referring to me
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

thisisnotanalt, you're more blind then a blind man without eyes.
Why you don't do some research about your believes, and then come here and comment, if everyone who posted a comment on this topic would do that, it would be great, and also someone of the atheists would shut up, because they don't want to accept the truth.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Ugh... Headache. The OP is so fail...

People choose not to believe in God because they think it is irrational.

So, so fail...

Showing 46-60 of 881