ForumsWEPRWhat's The Problem With Christianity?

18 5525
GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

I understand that there have been A LOT of topics having to do with christianity, but I just want to know exactly why christians are so horrible. What did they ever do?

• 18 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yes, some parts of Christianity comes from Paganism, but that doesn't make them hypocrites, really.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I dont agree, I dont feel there is a problem with Christianity in general. It has to do with the corrupt Roman Catholic Church, I say this because for hundreds of years they have bin rewriting the bible through time. I feel there is a problem with religion in general, look at Islam. Some Muslims believe that killing themselves in the name of god will bring them 70 virgins. In Judaism they donât believe that âChristâ has even come yet. The only religion that i find non aggressive and has the least problems is Buddhism. To them the only thing that matters is you soul, and if u become more spiritual you will become closer to god. When have u seen a Buddhist come out and kill people out of nowhere just to prove a point?

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

The problem with Christianity is that most christians really have no idea how to be one.

"I'm a christian and I'll kick your (*&*^%"

Erm... No you aren't.

Showing 16-18 of 18