DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

1. Why is the sky blue?

2. How can you bust a Secret Agent?

3. Are you stupid or something?

4. Why do you look like that?

5. Are you the famous boxing star Hillary Clinton?!?

6. Do you have any gameing consoles?

7. I like cake!

8. Do you like cake?

9. What is 2+4?

10. Kewl hat! Where did you get that? Oh wait, it's just your hair..

11. 4-15*2=?

12. Who is Santa??

14. Why did I skip question 13?

15. How many questions have I asked you?

• 10 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Okay, buddy, the "Funny Questions" thing was stupid, I think Asherlee didn't lock it because it was to die anyway. But if you REALLY have to post this.. junk. Do it in the tavern or something, this is simply moronic spam. Not being ebul, just, this is kinda gettin annoying.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

I know, but I like annoying stuff And stupid junk stuff

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Then post it in the tavern, the spam is getting annoying.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

I'm just really bored, nothing to do! So I do random stuff and some serious stuff, on the net Lots of Forums to Forumate!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

If your bored go play games, or I'd rather you having fun getting banned. Or muted, or something like that. No offence, but I'm getting tired of spam. Speccially idiots that do it because there bored.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This kind of stuff belongs in the tavern. If you'd like to remake this there, then you can. I'm gonna lock this.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

Yeah sure, lockery lock lock this post I'll go to the tavern!

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

wow... this is sad...

jrvc92
jrvc92
14 posts
Nomad

you have too much time in your hands OP

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Instead of flaming, I'm going to answer the first question, and leave it at that:

The sky is blue because of the way light is scattered by gaseous particles in the atmosphere. In a little more detail (because I can't help it)...

* The atmosphere is composed mainly of nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), argon (1%), and other trace elements such as carbon dioxide, dust, water vapor etc.

* Visible light is made up of electromagnetic waves with a range of wavelengths. Different wavelengths correspond to different colors, the sum of the whole being white.

* When light hits a gas particle, part of it will be absorbed. This is then refracted (scattered) in different directions.

* The gases in the Earth's atmosphere absorbs light of blue frequency. This light is then scattered and some of it reaches our eyes. Hence this is why the sky looks blue.

Okay, I'm done.

Showing 1-10 of 10