ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] How wants to see Hancock?

10 6567
Marshmellow20
Marshmellow20
49 posts
Nomad

I cant wait till it comes out!!!!

• 10 Replies
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Yeah! Me too! I really just can't wait 'till it's release date ... ;P

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Oh this movie is so funny and his like a super hero man Wil Smith knows how to act in movies

I will find a clear torrent for this movie with the highest quality and if anyone wants it just message me

Here's the trailer: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg

and if you wanna watch the trailer in High Quality you just have to add &fmt=18 at the end of the url: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQQgvhn4jg&fmt=18 , This works for all youtube video's if you wanna watch any video on youtube in High Quality just put this code at the end of the video &fmt=18

Enjoy

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

it looks awsome, will smith is a great actor

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

will smiths i am legend was a awesome movie this will probally be just as good who agrees

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

How?
Umm i plan on going to the movie theater and paying 9 dollars, probably going by car, and i'll sit down in a seat and use my eyes and ears to listen and hear the movie.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

You can just download it why waist money

jayelin
jayelin
16 posts
Nomad

Yes you can download movies for free, but if you want a QUALITY experience the movie theater is still the best place.

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

I sure do... i like will smith hes a good actor:-)

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Will Smith is an amazing actor and i think his movie Hancock is gonna be great. I sooo wanna see it.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah he is a good actor. and the preview looks cool as well so i also want to see it. I like the whale :-()

Showing 1-10 of 10