ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1347589
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 It Pwns You might have to pay for live but many pepole play theres always someone on ive for that game 9Unless its yonkeys old) and we can get bigger hard drive, we also have betetr games we have more games than PS3 Xbox is cheap even the Elite and P.S there bringing one out soon where you can accses facebook and the internet and everything its going to be so cool and its not going to cost as much as the PS3 even tho it alreday has thos things it wont cost as much

toxinous
toxinous
1 posts
Nomad

I own a wii...its not that fun..there are some games that keep your attention for a little while...but when ever i play the PS# it is amazingly fun, the graphics are awesome and most of the games i have played are just super fun

Kotori
Kotori
5 posts
Peasant

PS3 cause it has all the good games as xbox+more and uses a basic controler ^.^

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

have betetr games

Are you kidding me? PS3 has way more awesome eclusives than the PS3.

more games than PS3

Um, no. Quality over quanity. And plus, there is no sure way to tell which console has "more games".

there bringing one out soon where you can accses facebook and the internet and everything

You can do that with the PS3.

Xbox is cheap

PS3 is WAY cheaper if you add all of the accessories, ect, to the 360. And plus, some models of the PS3 are cheaper than the 360.

we

When you know people take console wars personally: They refer to the console as "We".
striker1131
striker1131
9 posts
Nomad

I personally think xbox 360 is my favorite for it's awesome games and graphics, ps3 is my number 2 pick because you can play blue ray on it but most of the games are just stupid japanese anime, wii is my least favoite system because of the childish games

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

most of the games are just stupid japanese anime

WTF are you talking about? PS3 has very little of that.

I'd like you to name 10 Japanese Anime Titles.
Caberea
Caberea
576 posts
Nomad

well in my opinion wii's the best because it offers a different way of playing. you cant blame the console if nobody uses it to its best so thats why its got my vote. seriously this is which console is best not which console has best game.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

seriously this is which console is best not which console has best game.

You're taking the meaning of this thread way too literally.

wii's the best because it offers a different way of playing

PS3 has SIXAXIS, which does the same thing the WiiMote does. Also PS3 has better graphics, BlueRay, Internet, Saves Songs, Actually HAS a hard drive, USB ports, Free Good Online, and comes with a wireless control and a wireless control charger.
duicey
duicey
6 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 ftw im sorry but thats just the facts so you can suckit ps3 and wii

DrEarl
DrEarl
15 posts
Nomad

i like ps3 and 360 gta4 is not on the wii

Desolatecheez
Desolatecheez
3 posts
Nomad

The wii currently is the most popular console. I've always been a nintendo fan and have played since the SNES. The problem (and money making quality) with the Wii is that it's not targeted at gamers like consoles used to be. So though I use a Wii it's only to play SSBB with my mates, otherwise it's just collecting dust. I don't know enough about PS3 and Xbox 360 to really pass any judgement, but I'd probably choose one of those 2 as the best console in terms of what it they're traditionally used for.

Milutix
Milutix
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 is best three reasons:

It's been a console with 3 generations (Like Nintendo with the N64, Game cube and so on)
Graphic quality
and on-line game play is free

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 ftw im sorry but thats just the facts so you can suckit ps3 and wii

Where did you get those facts from? Oh yeah, that's your opinion! And you didn't even list why you liked the 360.

Xbox 360 has the best games

Look at IGN.com PS3 has way more exclusives rated 9+ than 360.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Xbox 360 Because Halo 3 is one of the best games.
And also PS3 because of Haze and Free Online Multiplayer.

BombDefuser
BombDefuser
6 posts
Nomad

well thats true free online game play but you have to buy points still

xbox 360 with the HDD cord wins it's graphics are amazing with it and plus better system "reliable" and better games better controls and so on and so forth

Showing 151-165 of 5035