ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1348005
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
laBandito
laBandito
28 posts
Nomad

I really don't see why the Wii is even part of this thread. It clearly can't compete with the Ps3 and Xbox 360.
And one more thing, the Xbox and Ps3 arent that diffrent, they both have a great game selection and awesome graphics, so why complain?

Synjak
Synjak
38 posts
Nomad

wii has some good games but i prefer either xbox360 or ps3, i like controlers not moition controls....

t3hzb0t
t3hzb0t
30 posts
Nomad

I vote for PS3. I like the controller better. Aaand becouse i am a Playstation player (ps2) no wii no xbox

Zirsen
Zirsen
40 posts
Nomad

Wii has more games for younger kids, not that many games for older kids. The Xbox costs money to play online, other than that it has some nice games. The PS3 offers free online play with some totally awesome games. Ever played Killzone 2 on the PS3? If you have you know that the PS3 can offer some very good graphics. Also, the PSP can connect with the PS3 and be controlled from the PS3. It also offers motion sensers, in the paddles. It's very similar to the Wii's motion sensors. The PS3 motion sensors can be used on games such as: Transformers, Transformers 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2, and many more. I don't know if the Wii or Xbox offers this, but there are games out there that offer trophy collections. I only know of Worms and Motorstorm 2 that offer this. So, the PS3 is the best. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIE HOLES!!!

WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

Ps3:Ah the godfather of the video games,this has of course a blu ray player,blu ray games and smaller discs and cases,but the most fame bringer is th graphics,but they get game add ons months after xbox and is not fun to play with freinds, and the players are rude and crude, but funny as hell

They are rude because it's free and so they can just make another account if they are banned
ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Wii because it is the only one that I have. It has all around fun game play and some Nintendo exclusives I am a sucker for(Zelda, Mario Kart). I would have to say that 360 comes in second for the Microsoft exclusives and PS3 in last because I have never played one. I would enjoy having all three because they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

gormsh69
gormsh69
1 posts
Nomad

i say xbox 360 becse of the great hit of halo so i say xbox360
even tho i own a ps3 and use to have a wii

GBdemon
GBdemon
20 posts
Nomad

I personally am a 360 guy. It loves me and I it, i say this only because it hasnt red ringed on me yet.

I have however played the PS3 before and if you can snag one they are pretty damn sick.

Wii's are jsut weird and buck the spirit of the console too much for my taste.

sunny271
sunny271
2 posts
Nomad

Ilike Playstation I have PSX PS2 and now I buy PS3

GBdemon
GBdemon
20 posts
Nomad

ODST Just came out! thats a big boost for tre sixty right now.

Ricsson
Ricsson
7 posts
Nomad

This time I think sonny will lose the fight
with natal xbox is better

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Natal hasn't even come out yet. Who knows if it will... :/

jokolo
jokolo
29 posts
Nomad

i like wii and i like ps3 but if i was stranded on an island i would only trust xbox/microsoft to save me

Herc34es
Herc34es
47 posts
Peasant

Wii has brought a new "air" to the world of games...
Xbox and PS3 have a similar gameplay nothing different...

Well i would say all are great, but the game is what makes the difference not the console!

DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

i used to think ps3 was realy crud, and it was, but after the guy who made it crud got fired its actually going pretty good

Wii i have NEVER played, i dunno if its good or not i dont realy hear many people debating thatt Wii is better than 360.

360 used to be my fav, i dont have one but my friend does and we used to play it all the time, right now i like ps3 with Cod4 and i am buying a ps3 soon, i also thing Cod5 is coming out?

Showing 211-225 of 5035