ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1347602
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
ngedeminas
ngedeminas
4 posts
Nomad

I vote for PS, because i'm huge Tekken fan and this series is only for PS.

thoimd
thoimd
1 posts
Nomad

i think ps3 is best because of widest variety of games!

SEALTEAMJOSH
SEALTEAMJOSH
13 posts
Nomad

PS3 all day. Even more so now with the glorious PRICE DROP.
Better games free PSN which not to mention is top notch. Ive played both Live and PSN and PSN wins every time.

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

PS3 because it has good grapics and thoimd is right it has lots of games to choose from.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

PS3 all day. Even more so now with the glorious PRICE DROP.

Yes. YES. YES!!!

Better games free PSN which not to mention is top notch. Ive played both Live and PSN and PSN wins every time.

Agreed, thank god it's free. And I think it looks better than Live, Live looks kind of ugly, don't you think?
jrdj14
jrdj14
1 posts
Nomad

the xbox 360 wins its the best console and second would be the psp if it was in but its not so second is ps3 wii is last

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Agreed, thank god it's free. And I think it looks better than Live, Live looks kind of ugly, don't you think?

What particular look are you talking about? Let me compare the appearances real quick.

not sure if this is the most current appearance that PSN has.
http://ps3explained.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/01-sign-up-for-psn.jpg

This is Xbox Live with the theme that I have
http://www.bungie.net/images/News/BungieBlog/odst_theme.jpg

Honestly I am fine with paying for it. Its cheaper then any MMO would cost, and I already spend more money on Netflix, and Gamefly each month. All three great services. Now of course I wouldn't mind getting a hold of a PS3, but its multiplayer network is not a reason for it....yet.

Ive played both Live and PSN and PSN wins every time.

Could you explain what makes it better maybe?
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

@crimsonblade: That picture isn't even on PSN. That's a old firmware version plain theme XMB (PS3 operating system).

That guy hasn't even signed up for PSN yet.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@crimsonblade: That picture isn't even on PSN. That's a old firmware version plain theme XMB (PS3 operating system)

Well look I actually don't know what the PSN looks like. On Xbox there is very little difference in appearance in the Xbox before and after sign-up to the network, except that all the tabs outside of the welcome and My Xbox tabs get filled up with info. Could you supply a realistic picture that better portrays the PSN then?
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Well look I actually don't know what the PSN looks like. On Xbox there is very little difference in appearance in the Xbox before and after sign-up to the network, except that all the tabs outside of the welcome and My Xbox tabs get filled up with info. Could you supply a realistic picture that better portrays the PSN then?

I can, but not right now. I don't have access to my TV or camera right now D: only thing I have is my cell phone camera which wouldn't be that great of quality.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I can, but not right now. I don't have access to my TV or camera right now D: only thing I have is my cell phone camera which wouldn't be that great of quality.

OK can you find one on Google like I did for Xbox Live?(I can't wait till I get a capture card though)
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I can't really find any pictures... all pictures are from old versions of firmware (before 3.00). 3.00 just came out recently.

I'll post some later though!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I can't really find any pictures... all pictures are from old versions of firmware (before 3.00). 3.00 just came out recently.

Alright well when you do get a picture of it then I will have a chance to judge for myself whether it is better looking overall. In the mean time I would like to know what other features you would consider better on the PSN?
Princetoor
Princetoor
25 posts
Blacksmith

I love PS3! It is bad that games are so expensive but they are better than on XBOX360.

WarBuddy
WarBuddy
79 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best. Wii is for kids below 12 years old.
I hate the 360 the most cause mine was broken and fukking microsoft didn't want to repare my god damn broken xbox.

Showing 106-120 of 5035