ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1348013
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
BalanarXIII
BalanarXIII
58 posts
Nomad

The graphics are terrible, but the games are amusing and fun to play with the family.

BalanarXIII
BalanarXIII
58 posts
Nomad

Er wrong post, but the 360 is my favorite. PS3 Network just isn't for me and the controller is terrible for FPS.

brildon
brildon
43 posts
Nomad

wii is best to play with gf.... ps3 amazing graphics, but i like playing xbox360 the most

PurpleMonkey
PurpleMonkey
4 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 FTW

Without the 360 life become bland and boring. But if you were to add a 360 to someones life its a complete turn around. Its by far one of the more fun systems and very well made. Best in its class.

cooll99
cooll99
84 posts
Nomad

Well the three types of gaming systems all have different functions for gaming.

If you buy the Wii, get ready for boring online gaming but ont the plus side, it count's as excersizing ^^

If you buy the 360, get ready for the three rings of death but on the plus side, like a billion people are online everyday playing xbox live.

If you buy the PS3, get ready for small amounts of people actually playing online, but on the plus side, it's like a billion machines packed in one.

What do I think is the best machine?

It depends.

rpottertgt16
rpottertgt16
3 posts
Peasant

i love my wii, you know that if you get one the graphics aren't going to be intense, but that's not the point of the wii. its great for party games and for getting a group of people really into a fun an wacky time.

xplayfang4
xplayfang4
22 posts
Nomad

hands down PS3 evan tho theres not as many games out on ps3 than xbox 360(wii shouldent be mentiond 1 its more like a party game system and ends up forgoten if you have no 1 over your house and grafics not evan close to xbox 360 and ps3) but ps3 has best grafix it has free enternet play unfortanetly you have to pay for xbox live. best games i own for ps3 is condemd 2 bloodshot, ratchet and clank tools of distruction and resistance fall of man(i want to get killzone 2 i have the fist for ps2) the only down fall i must mention for ps3 is that i herd it can play ps2 and ps1 games and found out you cant you have to download them on ps enternet whitch i never download demos and games becase it takes hours!!! but other than that great grafics.....ps3 totaly owns xbox360 but i would like to own a xbox 360 any way lol =)

BlueCooler9
BlueCooler9
45 posts
Nomad

Though I only owe a wii, and is a nintendo fan, I would say wii. First things first Ps3 was major expensive when it came out, now with the slim, it seems good, just a major fault, you can't play ps2 game on it. -_- 360 is a good system, but I find it annoying on some parts that you have to pay a lot on internet interactions.

skyr2d2
skyr2d2
1 posts
Peasant

wii has the least crashes/problems+awesome games and wireless trasmission remotes

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Wow, LickYourBodyStrap has some cmmon sense!

360 sucks
-54% failure rate
-true exclusive games (not available on any other system or PC) rated 9.0/10 or higher in the US by IGN.com - only 6
-Gears of War is full of glitches and only has 5 on 5 online. You call that tactical?
-you have to pay to get Xbox Live and nerdy "gamertags"
ps3 is better
-only 8% failure rate
-new ps3 slim is cheap 299$
-true exclusive games (not available on any other system or PC) rated 9.0/10 or higher in the US by IGN.com - 14
-free online
-killzone 2 has barely any glitches
-new game coming out "MAG" - 256 players online FPS

Yeah. Overall it's a tie between the systems. But, if you go into hardcore and casual, PS3 wins hardcore, Wii wins casual. Overall a tie.

PS3 won't be ruined my project Natal. Imagine playing a FPS game wit Natal. Fail(for the hardcore). That is even more fail than the hardcore than Wii!

360 might lose some of it's hardcore gamers when Natal comes out.
Zomghaxor
Zomghaxor
12 posts
Nomad

I say to hell with them all. But if i had to pick id go with the 360 even though i'm on my fourth one

Raff
Raff
20 posts
Jester

Playstation 3 has the best quality. The Xbox360 has the cheapest games. The WII has the interaction feature. There all awesome but I vote PS3.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

360 might lose some of it's hardcore gamers when Natal comes out.

Why would it? Your treating it like they have plans to completely replace the regular controller with it.(which they made clear they are not and will keep the regular controller as well) Besides that to me it could give a even more hard core experience with some games if you look at its full potential.
chocolateeggos
chocolateeggos
50 posts
Nomad

personally i would have to say the Xbox 360 is the best. Its the best because its the most well rounded in age directed games. The Wii is fun but alot of the games are directed to mostly younger children and familys with more E rated games.The PS3 on the other hand is directed more towards adults with more M rated games. But the Xbox 360 has all ranges. Now yes i understand the Wii doesnt only have E games and the PS3 doesnt only have M games but they dont have as many in the other raitings. Now unlike some other Xbox 360 voters im not a crazed Halo fan, infact I cant stand playing Halo 3. The online for Xbox 360,while not free, is still the best of the three making it a winner in all catigorys.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The Xbox360 has the cheapest games

No. not really. most of them are $50 to $60. But they are good games though.
Showing 121-135 of 5035