Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 owns

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

i like both games but i realy thing halo 3 is way over rated i mean its good it has nice online but everyone is like halo 3 is the best game ever and honestly i dont thing halo 3 is that great thats why i would chose cod4.

LiL_Querto
LiL_Querto
17 posts
Nomad

Call Of Duty 4, its much better grafics, online, campaign etc. You can accually start on a new &quotrestige" if you do it bad in halo? what are you gonna do ? :S

COMMON
COMMON
72 posts
Nomad

COD4 all the way. This is because i haven't played halo3. Even though it's overrated!

runeman153
runeman153
107 posts
Nomad

well they are both pretty cool but i like halo 3 better for its online play

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

i would have to say CoD4 just for the realism factor... the weapons and maps are obviously not a fantasy, which is preferable in my opinion. also, CoD4 is more versatile, and isnt a one console game (id rather not buy a 360 just to play it) for those of you who feel the same way, but still like halo, try unreal tournament 3... similar concept of the fantasy shooter, and its on the ps3!

nicksta2193
nicksta2193
22 posts
Nomad

Wow u guys are dumb cod 4 is WAY better! halo 3 ruined the series and in cod 4 it doesnt take like 89734758934569835 bullets to kill some1

Mindblank
Mindblank
5 posts
Nomad

CoD4 is the most realistic shooter out there, while Halo3 is just for fun and stuff. I personally think that CoD4 has better multiplayer stuff for the PC, but H3 owns it up on the 360

flash_addict08
flash_addict08
11 posts
Nomad

halo is more one of the games i would play for fun (for things like forge and co-op oops i think i just stabbed you accidentally hehe) but COD4 definitly to me has more replay ability online thanks to the prestige system.

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

i have both but Halo 3 has online achievements and forge and custom games but Cod4 is to "serious"

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

i have both but Halo 3 has online achievements ZOMBIES and less "serious" than COD4

Cirmos
Cirmos
11 posts
Nomad

CoD4

TJP95
TJP95
7 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 has always been the best and always will!

sexybeast
sexybeast
20 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 all the way! Halo 3 just sux. Its pretty much the first 2 all over again.

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 hands down definately Call Of Duty 4 is good but Halo 3 has much better online gameplay.

Showing 211-225 of 447