ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 283007
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Great, we have to stop using things like,"I call in 500 Fighter Planes to attack Brandon!" they just add to his defences. I assemble a HUGE team of men to fire RPGs,mortars,and all kinds of exsplosives at brandon and his fleet.

Infinityz
Infinityz
7 posts
Nomad

Done A Nice Job =D

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

I join Brandon's side. I have 30 apache, 10 submarines, and 20 battleships with me. Mwa, hahahahahaaaa!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I destroy Brandon, plain and simple. the great thing about this is I dont say how, he cant block it in any way whatsoever. I could do it in an obvious way or a sneaky underhand way, but youll never know how i do it. i just do. Brandon's dead, get over it.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

brandon runs out of fuel and citrus, everyone dies of scurvy!

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

ry-the men are killed but kill a spibot
drake-brandon kills your men.
JJ-brandon kills you first
coo-nope they have a supply of that.

Brandon the Battleship
Health:1800
Weapons:10 fire cannons 20 missles 50 machine guns
Protection:10 battle ships w/2000 hp each,25 aircrafts each w/ 500 hp,10 destroyers,990 apaches w/ 200 hp,99 Spibots w/500 hp

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

they hire me to be a part of there crew, i sart a fight club and the crew kills themselves, unfortunately i die too,

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

coo-the fight club is stopped by brandon and you are killed

Brandon the Battleship
Protection:10 battle ships w/2000 hp each,25 aircrafts each w/ 500 hp,10 destroyers,990 apaches w/ 200 hp,99 Spibots w/500 hp

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

Well, you have made it to where it is impossible to kill Brandon without extreme measures. If we send out an army, they join Brandon. If we send out a small force, they all die. So, the only way to get rid of Brandon is with a nuclear warhead. And that's what I send. Unless that joins his side as well.

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

drake-no Nukes.
I made this to hard.A tsunami elimates most of the army

Brandon the Battleship
Protection:100 apaches w/ 200 hp,30 Spibots w/500 hp

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

<-----
i kill my own boat and make a new one in my next post
(dont be offended, once brandon is defeated ill change it agian)

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

That's more realistic. I use an EMP blast to temorarily take out most of the apache and spibots while I get a force (20) of missle launchers and mortar launchers to try to take out Brandon from afar while I also get a force (25) of submarines again equipped with the biggest guns there are (they refueled) for a surprise attack while they focus on the other forces and armies.

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

drake-20 apaches and 10 spibots were stunned during the attack.You kill all the spis and 50 of the apaches

Brandon the Battleship
Protection:50 apaches w/ 200 hp

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

I now resuply the submarines. I now get a millitary satelite to jam their radars and send out 30 apaches equiped with chainguns and missle launchers to distract the apaches and take out as many as they can while the submarines focus on Brandon where he can't fight back becuase all the guns are on top.

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

drake you kill all the apached and 1000hp from brandon.

Brandon the Battleship
Health:800
Protection:

Showing 211-225 of 1649