ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282899
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

its been a hell of a long time since ive been here but i use 1499 stick people with miniguns and then i use 1499 people with bombers to bomb that !@#$% to hell

then i use the shark skin sword from naruto(sonic will know wat im talking about)

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

oh then i get vikings to rape it

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

JK

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i know that all to well, to bad it hurts anyone who tries to wield it but the owner of the blade idiot.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

I catch 22* magical butterflies and send them against the lich in an attempt to disrupt the barrier. meanwhile, 30 runscapian ancient mages shoot various barrage spells at the knights, and 400 runescapian rangers wearing black dragonhide armor (or better), using at least one of every known ranging weapon, shoot at the lich, but mostly using the best they can afford.

*catch 22. get it?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

!@#$ well i didnt know that!

then i hire Bando the weapons dealer to blast at him with multiple shots from his arm cannon(once again, sinic will probably know about this)

i also use 1499 viking fighters
http://www.blizzplanet.com/content/starcraft2/images/terran-units/viking2.jpg

i hope that worked...

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

WOOT the pic worked!!!

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Will the lich
Will:6,400 HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. Dont use weapons of Mass destruction and Chuck Norris
Protection:Magical Wards, Evil knights
Weakness:Needs to be discovered
Immunities:Catapults,SHOOP DA WHOOP,Numbers superiors to 1500,fire

xAyjAy:400 damage
Sonic:500 damage
Rick:Kismae's sword now belongs to killerbee 300 damage
Fractalman:400 damage, a knight was using retribution prayer and half your army is killed

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

Half the army? from one retribution prayer? That's one long-range, high-damage retribution prayer :O. (my army was all distance attacking, after all...)

While the remainder of my army continues to harrass the lich and knights-attempting to keep a safe distance distance-my magical butterflies weave a spell to summon Ash's Pikachu, the Merlin variation from stargate SG-1, Victor Von Doom (fantastic four nemisis), and Zapdos, all of whom attack the knights with electricity. (they're all controlled by the butterflies, and will be banished once the butterflies are dead or incapacitated.)

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i send in 1499 marauders to back up what ever vikings i have left(if any)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JxhWi_UAWXc/SHcCytsWpzI/AAAAAAAAAiI/foflrK7p1Eg/s400/marauder.jpg

if the vikings are dead, i send more 1499

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i summon 100 paladins, 100 swordsmen and 100 archers to attack will and i throw 100 binding seals, 100 holy water filled bottles and 100 holy silver ninja stars at will.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i think ill help will a bit, because of the comment fractal made. i summon black rose dragon and have it attack fractalman directly.(telekenetic = thats gonna hurt)

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i send in 1499 more of every unit i have used here

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Will the lich
Will:6,000 HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. Dont use weapons of Mass destruction and Chuck Norris
Protection:Magical Wards, Evil knights
Weakness:Needs to be discovered
Immunities:Catapults,SHOOP DA WHOOP,Numbers superiors to 1500,fire

Fractalman:A random noob catches the butterflies with a magic catch net
Rick:They get intersepted by the zerg and the base is destroyed
xAyjAy:400 damage
Sonic:You destroy fractal army

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

I have no idea what a lich is but send in a few cannons, and a herd of angry elaphants (there angry because I killed there babies!).

Showing 1141-1155 of 1649