The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Moat's Quizzes

81 16613
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Hi this is Moatarmorgamer. I am also known as disturbedrulz on quizilla.com.
And I'm going to make several quizzes and put links to them so I can share with AG and test how many people get what etc. And I'll also take requests if this gets popular(unlikely)
What Type Of Candy Are You?
What Kind Of Friend Are You?(not to be taken seriously)What Is Your School Stereotype(again, not to be taken seriously)
What Christmas Item Are You(I made this one for Xmas)
Who Were You In A Past Life?(not to be taken seriously)

Ok. So I'll be posting new quizzes often. Please tell me the name of the quiz and what you got.

• 81 Replies
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Looks fun!

Candy: Chocolate Bar
Kind of friend: MEGA ULTRA SUPER AWESOME REALLY COOL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
School stereotype: Just another kid
Christmas item: Santa Claus!
Past life: Benjamin Franklin

More please?

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Got any specific requests for me? Please? I haven't made a quiz in a while. Here's one I made a long time ago...
What Kind Of Soldier Are You?

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

What type of candy are you
Created by disturbedrulz

Chocolate bar
You are a chocolate bar. You are usually sweet, but can be very bitter. Sometimes, you are filled with stuff like caramel or peanut butter.You are a very popular sweet. You are in between hard and soft, but you are hard to break. You can be eaten slow or fast

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Ok papi I'll make you a new quiz...

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I am a Lollypop (candy quiz)

Lollypop

You can be pretty much any flavor you want. You are very versatile and easy to carry around. However, you can be dangerous, if swallowed. You are hard.You are usually eaten slowly.

So no one eat me. That goes to you too, zombies.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

*starts choking on owen*
dang..it...why didn't...you warn...me earlier!?

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

My results are chocolate bar

You are a chocolate bar. You are usually sweet, but can be very bitter. Sometimes, you are filled with stuff like caramel or peanut butter.You are a very popular sweet. You are in between hard and soft, but you are hard to break. You can be eaten slow or fast

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

Got Washington

George Washington
George Washington was a very famous leader. He was the leader of the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and the first president of the United States. Famous quote: "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company"

Close or ESC KeyWho were you in a past life?Martin Luther King, Jr.Martin Luther King, Jr. was a very famous revolutionary leader. He saved all African Americans from being prejudiced. He stopped things like white only schools and places, and stopped the abuse of people due to their color. Famous quote: "I have a dream. I have a dream that one day, my children will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
George WashingtonGeorge Washington was a very famous leader. He was the leader of the American Revolution, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, and the first president of the United States. Famous quote: "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company"
Benjamin FranklinBenjamin Franklin was a very famous scientist. He was the inventor of electricity, bifocals, urinary catheters, and the lightning rod. Famous quote: "A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body."
Abraham Lincoln"Honest Abe Lincoln" was a very famous abolisher of slavery. He was the sixteenth president of the United States of America. He began the Civil War to keep the Confederates from beginning their own country. He put a stop to the enslavement of African Americans across the entire nation. Famous quote: "Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."
Ok

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

I got a knight

wwefreak360
wwefreak360
185 posts
Nomad

This is what it said
You're the soldier, the fighter, the noble warrior. The knight in shining armor, if you will.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I took the "Who were you in a past life?"

I got Martin Luther King Jr.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

"Who were you in a past life?"
I got Martin Luther King Jr.
I was black?

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Why are you guys only doing one of all of these?

Kind of soldier: Officer
Medieval age job: Knight

Thx Moat! How bout you make one about...Iunno...something that's interesting...Oh I know! What cartoon character are you? Yea...

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

What Candy are you: Lollypop

You can be pretty much any flavor you want. You are very versatile and easy to carry around. However, you can be dangerous, if swallowed. You are hard.You are usually eaten slowly.

What type of friend are you?: MEGA ULTRA SUPER AWESOME REALLY COOL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the perfect pal!

What would be your school stereotype: Just another kid

You are just part of the crowd, bud. So am I. That's cuz we both have the sweetness. (PS: This one didn't have the answer I could choose with 100% honesty, #: I like Recess, I can get out my sketch pad and draw my friends.)

What Christmas Item Are YOU?: Gingerbread house

You are usually very hard to make but pretty and yummyful.

Who were you in a past life?: Abraham Lincoln

"Honest Abe Lincoln" was a very famous abolisher of slavery. He was the sixteenth president of the United States of America. He began the Civil War to keep the Confederates from beginning their own country. He put a stop to the enslavement of African Americans across the entire nation. Famous quote: "Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

What kind of soldier are you?: Officer

You are the one in command, the one who sends other soldiers out to fight. A lot of responsibility hangs on you, but don't let it get to you. You should try getting a little closer to your people, though. They will obey better if they don't think you're a robot dressed up as a human. (WAY WAY WAY off mark dude, I am not a leader I am a follower.)

What Is Your Job(medieval age):Sorcerer/Sorceress

You are the loner kind of magical folk that many shy away from. But you have power.

Showing 1-15 of 81