ForumsGamesGeneral Colony Discussion

6563 1004262
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So, since my last competition was pretty much a discussion, I'll now close that and move over to this general colony discussion (the others are all specific)

TALK ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO COLONY (and beef burgers)

• 6,563 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

On a 1 on 1 arsenal can't win against mechanic though.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

True, true. In 1 on 1s you can't exactly get both deployment structures without losing; so you have to rush units and try to pressure the other player.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You do know too much XD
And to think me and NoStress beat you.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Yea my partner is like, he won't let me do what i want to do. I said "I'm going outpost first then i'll go both later." he says "No! Only outpost!" I say "Why?" he says "Just don't."

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double, Also i'd like to add that No_Stress was a very nice, good, and cooperative player. Which is why i told you it was a shame when he quit colony.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, and quit double posting, will you?
You can wait until I post

Anyways, cooperativeness with your partner is the key to romance.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Romance??!!!! LOL. I dunno about that *sarcasm*. Yea well, in campaign mode which computer do you like the best? Mine is Glastondale. In hard-hard quickplay, he almost always wins the fight for me without me having to do anything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Which computer do I like the best?
My computer.
It's sooooooooo awesome.
We go on dates together.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Lol..... I meant the computer for the campagin (i know you know). You seem very funny firetail. Maybe we should play one together when i get the time. I haven't played with you in a team yet. Only No_Stress.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm.
I haven't played quickplay yet.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Really? You haven't? It's pretty hard (especially hard-hard). Try every computer and see which one you like best. Glastondale seems to be the best one. Computers rush you unlike normal players where they wait for you to build something and counter that.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You can't really rush with outpost x.x

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

You can rush snipers... Ever see that? I'm sure you have, you've played like over 100 games probably. Sniper rush is very hard to counter with low tier units.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I mean a very early rush.
Sniper rush is actually quit easy to counter with a group of scouts or even one phantom.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

If you hit and run, you can kill a phantom with like 5 snipers. Of course you can't rush with just an outpost.... Marines are food for the tanks, and tanks are food for... well, more tanks. lol

Showing 211-225 of 6563