Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Colony Discussion

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:42am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

so guys iv been gone for like 3 months now xD (been playign stick empires) whats the meta game now?

It's not possible for the meta game to change unless a new strategy or way of playing is thought up, which is never going to happen nowadays.

So your question was basically rhetorical.

Oh Colony 2, where art thou... Who here thinks the development of Colony 2 should be prioritised over Sinjid 3?

Not this late in the stage of Sinjid... seems like it will be released any day now.

And Sonny 3 will be pretty boss anyway, so I'm conflicted.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 7:09pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

OMG im back

so guys iv been gone for like 3 months now xD (been playign stick empires) whats the meta game now?

It's not possible for the meta game to change unless a new strategy or way of playing is thought up, which is never going to happen nowadays.

Wrong you are... thats what they said about almost everything before now and that has changed... and everyone who says that now will regret it later... new tatics will forms as soon as someone comes up with a way to fight off all early pins and then the game will revolve around that strategy

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 7:13am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Chess, the player base is so low now that even if a grand strategy were to be thought up, there would be no one to test it against or it would take an extremely long time to work out its weak areas.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 6:35am

rapidblaze

rapidblaze

15 posts

omfg chess is back

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 3:51pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

omfg chess is back

Yeah the sequel to the game that started colony has been keeping my time from playing colony XD

Chess, the player base is so low now that even if a grand strategy were to be thought up, there would be no one to test it against or it would take an extremely long time to work out its weak areas.

As soon as Krin starts working on colony 2 and word gets out im sure a ton of people are going to be playing the original to try and get a head start on things so if you come up with something now it will surely become useful and recreate the game (again) in a couple months to a year.

Lets take a look at the history of colony:

1.0: Work your way up to tier 3 and yell at all that rush you
2.0: Work your way up to tier 3 and abuse the power of tier 3 hospital
3.0: Brought Colony to other sites
4.0: Use the new influence maker from special ops to mass produce influence units early on
5.0: Everyone hacks, so nothing is worth doing
6.0: perfected Waldo's influence usage

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 11:46pm

vitamink

vitamink

37 posts

hay ladies ill start playing some here and there

and yeah with all the frequent updates this game has meta changes drastically >.>

Idk what to say bout sinjid......sonny 3 will be cute

Playerbase is dead as usual

School started serving burgers and hotdogs that are grilled on the spot ^.^

U guys better be on more...

Posted Feb 7, '13 at 5:27pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

I've taken a leave of absence on Colony to play Sinjid and do homework for the time being.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 1:04am

guest1245

guest1245

1 post

i hate
Deserters
- People who don't talk
- Hackers/Cheaters
-stupid guests that blame the loss on me even though i had most if not all the units
-people that get so ****ing mad over nothing
-rushers

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 6:49pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

i hate
Deserters
- People who don't talk
- Hackers/Cheaters
-stupid guests that blame the loss on me even though i had most if not all the units
-people that get so ****ing mad over nothing

Join the club...

-rushers

Learn to play the game and then maybe you'll be able to stop this easily

Posted Feb 25, '13 at 1:31am

trying

trying

446 posts

It's kinda sad how bad the "rushes" have gotten now. One team rushed with both players going bank forge and making romans. They expected to win with it even though I held it off with just 2 tanks.

Reply to General Colony Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!