ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHaiku Contest - Broken Bond (page 531, due: Feb 2)

5299 3072171
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

A Haiku is a Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.

Well, that said, heres the rules:

1) The Haiku must be original (no plagarizing)!
2) It must fit the weeks theme
3) It must be submitted before the deadline
4) It must be submitted for the contest (no using works previously written)
5) One Submission per user
6) The Same User cannot win twice in a row (but there welcome to submit!)

Hopefully oneday the winner could get a merit...

The Deadline will always be a Wednsday, so the deadline for the first theme will be Wednsday, September 2. The theme is The Pond

(special thanks to 'thisisnotanalt'

• 5,299 Replies
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

A public stoning?
Hmm, seems a bit radical.
I am up for it!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

A public stoning?
Its my civic duty to
Point out those pitchforks.

Just kidding. Guys, lets show a little faith in Ernie. Judgings not the easiest thing, and I'd rather he take his time and do it well, then do it soon and rush it through. If he can't do it, then he'll tell us so. So just... belieeeeeevvvvveeee... Whooooooo... *end mystical voice*

Quirinus1
Quirinus1
157 posts
Shepherd

A public stoning of Ernie is in order.

You barbarians,
have you not learned how to kill?
His death must be quick.
jacksonghuntington
jacksonghuntington
347 posts
Nomad

And to think, every hour Ernie does not judge, over 100 cute puppy's are abuses by there owners... Sad isn't it?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Just kidding. Guys, lets show a little faith in Ernie. Judgings not the easiest thing, and I'd rather he take his time and do it well, then do it soon and rush it through. If he can't do it, then he'll tell us so. So just... belieeeeeevvvvveeee... Whooooooo... *end mystical voice*

I agree. This one will be very hard to judge. There's a lot of good entries. If he rushes, he might skip yours so quit whining and go spend some time in the Forum Games, the Tavern, or the regular game part of AG while you wait.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

If people need help judging instead of taking days, they can always ask me.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

We should get an under qualified unartistic user with too much time on their hands to judge.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

We should get an under qualified unartistic user with too much time on their hands to judge

Definately Dudeguy then. :P
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

The contest is judged,
I think, but he wants to wait.
Maybe I misread.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

God dammit, judge already. I'm waiting for the next theme.

Or, you know, *nudge nudge*, you could have old Orion judge this here contest and have it done double quick.

Whaddya say, for old times?

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Holy balls this is taking a long time. I swore I would not complain but this ridiculous.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Holy balls this is taking a long time. I swore I would not complain but this ridiculous.

Blame wolf1991, he's judging the 10-day Poetry Contest that Ernie15 is waiting for. When that one gets judged, then this one gets judged.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Down with wolf... Down with wolf....

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

When that one gets judged, then this one gets judged.

...probably.

Or we have Orion judge it. In case Ernie didn't start yet of course.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Sorry guys, even I was planning to have it judged yesterday, but my computer contracted a trojan and I won't be able to come online for a while. I don't think I'll be able to judge until I can use my own computer again.

Or, you know, *nudge nudge*, you could have old Orion judge this here contest and have it done double quick.

I think that would be wise.
Showing 3466-3480 of 5299