52 posts
Nomad

Please make a second one !!!

• 52 Replies
Nomned
Nomned
1 posts
Nomad

I had warders guardians and mercs as my allies i got lvl 50 and the heartstone bonus. This game is very nice. Quite good equipment and skill system.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

how do you find the first shard?

You need to kill the boss, a big spider-looking enemy.You find it on a cave, when you get ddeep enough in it.

Btw now I have beated game with all the classes and all factions.I have to say that my favourite class is wizard, since it has ranged attacks, good damage and nice skills My favourite factions are Phoenix and Mercenaries.Phoenix since Guardians are too peacelowers for me, and Mercenaries because they have best ally variety and they have funny missions.
qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

It was a nice game and I tried it on epic with a ranger but annoyingly when I was on the warder quest where you take the archer called francis to kill some hydromancers and they don't respawn but I died at the same time as I killed one and it didn't count it so now it says I've only killed 5/6 and when I restarted the quest it said 0/6 and there were no more.

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

yes its really a nice game, many stuff like weapon, armor, etc. I was ranger with guardian and mercen as my ally. Its very easy, I kill 5 black council in final mission without problem.

Tormentax
Tormentax
1 posts
Nomad

where are all of the riddle masters? i can only find three of them.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

@Tormentax The Riddle Masters are usually along the fences on the map, or along a river. I noticed that myself. Just search along them and you should find the last one.

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

tormentax, I think there are only 3

Juan2
Juan2
1 posts
Nomad

Great game. i hope they make a 3rd

diamana
diamana
1 posts
Nomad

hello..

Akashaxoxo
Akashaxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

where do you get the third shard? i cant find it

conehead123
conehead123
7 posts
Nomad

u mad u dont know nothin
Akashaxoxo
Akashaxoxo
4 posts
Nomad

u mad u dont know nothin

hmm?

Mortinor
Mortinor
19 posts
Nomad

I know the answers to all the riddles, but I only know the locations of the 1st and 2nd. Can somebody tell me where they are?

habib55555
habib55555
1 posts
Nomad

key to winning the game: become a rogue, stay on the first rune, add 2 thirds of points to strength and the rest to stamina. choose pheonix,mercenary,and the blade masters. do all the quests

geff11
geff11
2 posts
Nomad

WHO HERE HAS A Wii AND BLACK OPS FOR THE Wii?

Showing 31-45 of 52