ForumsThe Tavernone paragrath story :D

14 7039
Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

Well, mods locked the 3 word story cuz they said all the posts were like 3 words or less, so i thought i should make a one paragrath game! You must post atleast 3 sentences, and if it's dialog atleast 3 sentances too. I'll start off with this:

BOOM!
John got up startled and looked out the window. A alien spacecraft had landed in his lawn!
"OMG! I NEED A CAMERA!!!" he yelled.

• 14 Replies
rnb_5
rnb_5
2 posts
Nomad

but it was to late. The alians had heard him. they pressed a button on their super cool high teck space ship and a blue ray engulfed john and his pants fell down. he was the first victem of a new alian super weapon.... the pantsing ray!!!

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

He had found his camera, then there was a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw...

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

2 huge furry animals with tentacles for hands. they grabbed him and dragged him out the door. one of them took a club and knocked him out. When he woke again he saw to his horror...

tenac
tenac
164 posts
Nomad

that they were forcing him to watch a whole episode of teletubbies. He tried to run but realized he was strapped down to a bench. When he remembered he had a knife in his pocket, he...

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

tried to cut the straps but in doing he accidentally cut his wrist. He pass out do to the loss of blood then The aliens came over and...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

told him he had tah dance for his life, but he could only do the macerena, so he got the aliens to untie him. then he had an idea...

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

to have the aliens help the world with it's problems the first thing they help with was...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

gettin better dance instructors, cuz no one in the whole town knew any other dance but tha macerena, so to do that they hired...

tenac
tenac
164 posts
Nomad

This guy to teach him the dosee do

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/757/757494/hillbilly-jim-interview-20070122041104368-000.jpg

But the drunk hillbilly passed out. While the aliens were distracted John ran out of the house and into the street where...

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

his dad yelled,
"JOHN! WHAT I TELL YA 'BOUT GETTING UP SO EARLY!"
before he could reply one of the aliens stretched it's hand to johns dad, picked him up, and ate him.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

However, John's dad was a card-carrying member of the NRA. Wherever he went, his trusty 6-shot bolt-action Winchester went, always cocked, always loaded (his wife was forever nagging him to at least put the goshdarned thing down when he was seated at the dinner table).

Unfortunately for John's dad, it was so cramped and dark in the alien's belly that he couldn't find the trigger, let alone his own hand.

John, ever obedient son that he was, would have leapt to his father's aid if he hadn't been passing out. In the excitement he had quite forgotten that he'd slashed his wrist.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

here is a bump

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

John was so mad at his father, that has got to kick him right in the spot!

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

his father took a hand grenade and shoved it down John's pants. John quickly lept out of them, but the grenade went off a killed his dad, then John laughed an insane laugh and yelled...

Showing 1-14 of 14