ForumsWEPRAliens

73 15761
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I believe in aliens, the most likely reason why they die is probably because of all the oxygen in the air. It is pretty weird to think of that but aliens do die because of the oxygen. Some aliens may be friendly toward us and others will want to destroy us. Most alien aircraft sightings are real. What do you think the aliens want from us? Our water? Nuclear weapons? Our whole planet?

• 73 Replies
hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

How do we know that the rocks are from Mars? And what if there had been a coincidental accident in the plane crash?
Right now, like the God debate, there is no proof. There are guesses, and theories but no proof. No Solid, Hard proof.

kraban1
kraban1
27 posts
Nomad

I think like this. I think that other lifes outside the earth exist but not maybe aliens like thoose in movies... !!!!

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Well, acctually we know for certain there are aliens, but not the type you are asking about.

Back to the type you were asking about, kraban might be right, and aliens are way different than we think. By the way, did you know that Cristopher Columbous claimed to have seen an aien?

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

If anyone knew about aliens it would be the secret service. They would definitely not tell people anything because most people dont want to believe in aliens and it would scare them half to death. Area 51 needs to be uncovered, i am dying to know about anything. Crash landings, bodies, the works!

I think there is alot we dont know. But how would we even guess the idea that aliens look like that? Thats what i love bout star wars, i think one day we will all be hosts to that sort of stuff.

Aliens will find us and breed us as weapons, humans are pretty much the most dangerous weapon you can use. We are apex predators.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Acctually, how do we know that? What if we are one of the weakest weapons you can use?

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Actually Hojoko is right. Humans are a very weak species. We have to have everything a certain way and if one thing goes wrong we die or become useless. We don't have the strenght of animals or the sight, hearing, ability to camoflouge or good scent. Our only strength is our mind and the ability to make artificial versions of these abilitys and the enviroments we to help us defeat the elements and, the much stronger, animals. Thats not to say aleins coudn't breed us into a weapon but we are not an amazing weapon.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Well you must not know much about biology of the human if u think we are weak in anyway. True we dont know if something is stronger than us. But our bodies can adapt very well, also we have very strong thresholds and can withstand alot.

To tell you the truth with everything living on this planet that we are a very delicate creation. If we are not inside this little bubble(earth) we would certainly perish. That goes for everything on the planet!

If you think humanity is a weak race than you must be oblivious of the past several thousand years of human evolution. Out of every other race on this earth we have developed consciousness thinking, and have been able to use that to survive.

So i conclude we are a pretty good weapon. why els would we send people into war? and not a lion or a rhino. Actually we did use other animals as weapons, before we started making long ranged weapons. And i dont think any animal is smart enough to hold a gun.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Aliens? The big green things? HAHAHA. Ridiculous. Aliens have never been proved seen on Earth. I was watchin an alien show and it was talkin about them seein a alien space craft but then it told the story behind the hoax. THEY WANT MONEY AND TO BE ON TV!! thats wat i believe anyway. But y would they come here..? r we the center of the universe O_o

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Mybe because they have fled thier planet because a meteor hit it. Maybe we are their creations and they are observing us.

lexm4
lexm4
5 posts
Nomad

yes i do beileve but, if they dont like oxygen why they comin so close? theyre bound to be out there, there are and estimated 100 billion galaxies out there... bigger and smaller than the milky way

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

This is for Crunk. We are fragile creatures. Without perfect conditions we would die. Also, if we are used by anything else, they would have to be smart enough to get here, making them as smart or smarter than we are.

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

This all sounds familiar... If you like, check out the Are We Alone? thread from a few months ago. I think it's probably got a lot of the same stuff in it, but there may be something new to you guys in there.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

You do have a point, my friend (madgamer012) I also seem to believe, by your reasons, that aliens are indeed real. But, why are they here on Earth anyways, are they studying us? Are they planning something? Do they come in peace? So many questions all in once that can't be answered and prove. :|

Showing 61-73 of 73