ForumsThe TavernWhats worth fighting for?

54 10303
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I was wondering what everyone thinks is worth fighting for. I was listening to this song and was wondering. Personally I think defending anyone who cant defend themselves is worth it

• 54 Replies
surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. so atheists would fight for nothing... interesting. I would just fight for my family and friends, fighting for religion (no offense to anyone) is to me stupid, and killing for your country is even worse. To me that countries shouldn't even exist, just cause wars .

people makes war for so many reasons, gold, glory, land, minarals etc. It's actually only because the kings in the past who greed, and not the citizen that want war. Most citizen just want a normal life.

One simple statement. What you believe in.

I agree, it's true, it's real.

Chuck Norris is worth fighting for, indeed.
kakashi890
kakashi890
205 posts
Nomad

freedom,family,and religon are all worth fighting for. and yes i am american and no i don't have a religon.

craterhellion
craterhellion
30 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris is worth fighting for, indeed.

chuck norris doesnt need our help. he can fight everybody off. lol.

i agree that fighting for what you believe in is the best statement (next to the chuck norris line of course, nothing's better than chuck)
Tonyo012
Tonyo012
111 posts
Nomad

a poor defensless girl who will get u lucky

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Love is worth fighting for.
It's true.

kakashi890
kakashi890
205 posts
Nomad

something everyone needs to remember is that everyone belives in things that others don't and for me its my country and my family

Hochzeitsrednerin
Hochzeitsrednerin
1 posts
Nomad

I was considering everybody's thought process merits battling for. I was paying attention to this tune and was pondering. Actually I think protecting anybody who cant guard themselves is worth the effort

pie4you
pie4you
6 posts
Nomad

pie

Showing 46-53 of 54