ForumsPopular MediaBritney Spears-Love Her or Hate Her?

30 8272
nimbuscat
nimbuscat
4 posts
Nomad

Well, we all know Brit is going through difficult times, but what do you think about her really: Is she what the media makes her up to be, or is she somthing different? Take your vote and tell us why!

• 30 Replies
CheesyFreak
CheesyFreak
45 posts
Nomad

Dude i hated britney and her music when she was popular. always have always will. so why should i should i change my opinion now? i found it funny how back when she was popular all my friends were like, "oh, britneys so cool' and the minute things go down hill theyre like 'britney sucks' and im just sittin there thinking 'losers' lol

CheesyFreak
CheesyFreak
45 posts
Nomad

but i must say i think the media is being extremely cruel nobody should go through that. i mean, everything u do is reported to the media! so yeah, the media should back off, but i still hate her

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

well, she used to be ok, but know she isnt very good person for kids. aww **** i spilled beer on my keyboard now my l key is so hard to push down!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well Britney used to be the person that everyone wanted to be. Now she is pretty much influencing many young people to do what she does, even her own sister! I know that Jamie-Lynn is like this because of her sister.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

What do you mean XCoheedX? Also, I think that Britney used to be a really cool person, but I guess all that fame and stress went to her head and she just started going crazy and now she's know for being psycho haha.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I mean, I am pretty sure that since Britney partied and got pregnant, Jamie-Lynn thought it would be all right to get pregnant. You do know that she is right? Alot of other younger people that looked up to her will think it is cool to get knocked up when your 15. (sorry for that)

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, but that's probably not the reason why she actually got pregnant. You don't just say, "Oh, my sister partys so I'm going to go get pregnant!" I'm pretty sure that it might have just happened on accident, but I do see what you are trying to say.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I am sure that Jamie might have thought about it more if Britney hadn't done it. I always look up to older people, so I sometimes follow in their paths. Unless it is obviously stupid! lol.
^^Well those girls pretty much ruined their lives, Switch! Man those lyrics seem really familiar to me. Hmm......

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, you atually went to a Britney concert. That's funny, but I guess you must have reallyed liked her a lot and I so agree, Britney was very hot!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ya back in the day, I liked her, BackstreetBoys, NSYNC and all of those wierdo pop bands. Now I'm looking back and saying, "What did my parents do wrong?" lol

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

hmmm, britneys been to rehab a few times, shaved her head, had a few babies, got divorced/remaired alot, and is a retard..

HATE HATE HATE

X_Ray_Vision_Girl
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
71 posts
Nomad

Well I like her new song out called:You wanna peice of me.

So guess I like her but not love

masteromega
masteromega
5 posts
Nomad

now i hate her!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Guys, if you hate her, give a reason! If you don't, I consider this spam.

mcmister
mcmister
15 posts
Nomad

hate her or its it a man

Showing 16-30 of 30