ForumsProgramming ForumGame Maker

6 7115
mki10
mki10
251 posts
Nomad

I took a class on game maker about a year ago and wanted to try it agen but i forgot just about everything so i was wondering if anyone could show me any tricks.

• 6 Replies
dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Check out yoyogames.com. They have a lot of tutorials you can work through to get you familiar with it again.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Oh, and just to let you know, Armor Games doesn't accept Game Maker games, they only accept Flash games to put on the website!

mki10
mki10
251 posts
Nomad

ik but i have my own website too and i wanted to add them. the problem with yoyo games is that everytime i download sumthing from it it makes my computer act weird for like have a seconds

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Cool.

If you have your own website, you can't actually put your game "into" the website. People will have to download your game from your website.

LennonTheMage
LennonTheMage
55 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure there are tutorials on the net just search it in google. I've never used gamemaker myself so I can't help you directly.

mki10
mki10
251 posts
Nomad

ok. ive been making a game using the tutorials on yoyogames.com and i made my own game. but i tryed another tutorial and i find it dificult to just read sumthing on the computer with hardly any pitures.

Showing 1-6 of 6