ForumsGamesMaplestory VS. Runescape VS. World of Warcraft

22 5186
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

which one do you think is the best game to play and why?

• 22 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Super SmashBros Brawl. Oh wait, not an option....

Gorks4
Gorks4
14 posts
Nomad

wow

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Umm...Gorks4, can you explain why you choose W.o.W. over RS and MS?

tenac
tenac
164 posts
Nomad

I have played all games at one time. I love maplestory because all of the classes, and is the best sidescrolling game i have ever played. I like WOW because of the Huge world and all of the proffesions, and i like Runescape because of the levels and the advances in armor and weps.

Overall I think Maplestory wins.

Too bad i got hacked. )=

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i really dont like any of em but if i had to pick one itd be MS coz i got friends on there

Venant
Venant
27 posts
Shepherd

WoW have a nice sistem but maple story its so cutte and cool xD idk TT.TT

but rnescape sukkkkssss because when u are a lvl 94 with 2mill in the bank and get hacked all ur life gous down like for 1 week *.*

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

Definitely World of Warcraft. It is more detailed, in action, world and player communication. Giant worlds and raid quests. Really great customization, not so much character as weapons and spells. Character pretty good also. Also Runescape sucks. It's like playing checkers while someone is shooting screaming badgers at you.

Blue_A10
Blue_A10
31 posts
Nomad

By the way that made me laugh and the badgers are on fire.

Note: Mods, go ahead an delete this if spam. Sry, just left it out.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Wow is better of course coz you gotta pay money which makes it deeper, but i think MS i better according to price

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

Well ive played them all exept MP once and id have to say WoW for the Custimization and battle features.

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

Oops typo i mean MS not MP.

Pulikutai
Pulikutai
2 posts
Nomad

hands down Wow, an inconceivable amount of weapons and armors, Awesome graphics, Variety of classes, Proffesions, Huge game world, millions of people, complex raids and dungeons, i mean the list goes on.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

World of Warcraft is by far the best game. Ive played all three and WoW has much better and more to do. Tons of profetions, lots of classes, two sides, thousands of quests and items, great talent trees, very good pvp, and good guild system, and tons of great dungeons.
But it does cost the most of the three. $15 a month. >.<

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Ohh, and a HUGE world that is getting expanded on every few years.

Its definaly worth the $15 is you like RPGs.

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Well I would have to say WoW because it has good graphics and it has awesome quests and the Pvp's are fun. And sometimes the game glitches for me and its kind of fun to play in a glitch. But if runescape got better graphics and was more 3d it might be better because the weapons and leveling up in it are pretty good and the newest updates make it very kewl.

Showing 1-15 of 22