ForumsGames[NECRO] Best Goverment On Colony?

227 55290
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

It's me again. So I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I personally think "Capitalist" In the chat, everyone says "Fascist"
I wanna know what you think.
(I hope this does not result in a flame war...)

• 227 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, Krin seriously needs to update it.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Although an updated Colony would be nice, I'd actually prefer if he worked on his next project more. I mean, I've literally been waiting for the next installement of Sinjid for... *counts* almost 5 years now.

Plus, Colony 2 should be coming up after Sonny 3 anyways (which in turn is after Sinjid 2/3), so, I'm sure we'll see another installment of strategy from Krin.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Sinjid hasn't appealed to me much.
I hope Colony 2 comes out earlier than that.
I suggested to Krin in chat:

Colony: Revenge of the cows

He said "lol"

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

I always find myself using capitalist, I just don't like the wait on resources..

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't like the wait on building, either...

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

Well that is a good point but then i also find myself out of resources in the middle of the game with fascist, Maybe im not playing it rite?.. lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I find myself with over 100 of each resource as capitalist xD

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

Isn't that kinda good?..

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, but much of the resource isn't needed and when your in a tight spot the slow building doesn't exactly help...

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

I see, I'll do some more testing i guess, Thanks

FieldCommander678
FieldCommander678
47 posts
Nomad

I prefer Fascist since I usually have a problem of having too many resources and not enough pop cap left for me to build any units.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Of course, fascist is only for forge, you definitely need something else for outpost, for hovers, you even run out of manpower on capitalist with 3 armories running full time.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i thought it was capitalists get more money and money making buildings make it a bit faster

fascists make stuff faster and get that energy bonus

communists get influence and money for a kill and make everything but money faster. am i right or wrong?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Capitalists get more money for base income, and 20% faster cooldown for producing resources from buildings.

Fascists get more energy for base income, and 20% faster cooldown for building units.

Communists get more manpower for base income, and get influence and cash per kill. No cooldown bonuses.

Monarchy = ???? Something to do with influence....

Now that monarchy is out, does that change the balance of power? Haven't played in a long time, apparently monarchy works well with outpost?

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Capitalists get more money for base income, and 20% faster cooldown for producing resources from buildings.

Fascists get more energy for base income, and 20% faster cooldown for building units.

Both wrong =) Its not exactly a 20& cooldown, sometimes its much more or less.
Showing 76-90 of 227