ForumsGames[necro]Pandemic American Swine ''Operation Iceberg''

18 12816
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ok, to the fact this is the only trophy I don't have, I've been searching on how to do it, and people say it's impossible, but I'm not gonna quit till I know it's true.

Related info;
The Battle of Okinawa, also known as Operation Iceberg, was fought on the Ryukyu Islands of Okinawa and was the largest amphibious assault in the Pacific Theater of World War II as well as the last pitched battle of the entire war. The 82 day long battle lasted from late March through June 1945.

-From Wikipedia

I haven't tried to do it in 82 days I'm way to lazy if anyone does it, tell me..

In the end.. we will probably fail but oh well I'm going to give it a shot xD

• 18 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Also, I have tried both bombings and it doesn't work..

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ok no one posts so.. um I give up.. this is fail xD

P51mus
P51mus
1 posts
Peasant

I tried nuking *every* city under cover of media censorship. Mainly, that just caused a loss to mass panic after the censorship ended and news of the nukings came out.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well I said I had already tried that.. so obviously didn't work xD

DarkRealmStudios
DarkRealmStudios
1 posts
Nomad

Congrats sourwhatup2 for figuring out "most" of the clue... The badge definitely depends upon dates of some kind.

kingpin55
kingpin55
2 posts
Nomad

maybe get a score of 82 or under?

kingpin55
kingpin55
2 posts
Nomad

or kill everyone on day 82

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Huh? What is this a game?

freekill
freekill
6 posts
Peasant

i dunno win after day 82?

stugranger
stugranger
1 posts
Nomad

Just a few ideas, because its driving me nuts too.

Maybe you have to finish the game in a certain difficulty under or at 16 days (The missle might be upside down in the badge picture).

Orrrr you might have to play at the hosts website to get the badge. Sometimes games check that your playing on the hosts website.

And my final theory - the whole thing might be an enormous hoax to confuse and anger us all. Ive been looking around the internet for an hour (because people with no lives do that) and absolutely nothing is written about it :P

If you have any other ideas I would be more than happy to know them

flacopaco72
flacopaco72
1 posts
Nomad

Hey guys if you look at the faces they look happy so I guess if you nuke everyone throughout 82 days without increasing panic. You get the trophy. Thats just my guess

jem
jem
324 posts
Nomad

if you look on youtube you see somebody set it on april 1. and the screen turned. maybe that is it. it wouldn't work here.

jem
jem
324 posts
Nomad

if you look at the bomb, you see 91. and if you turn it you see 16. maybe something

jem
jem
324 posts
Nomad

nobody?

Buffalo660
Buffalo660
28 posts
Nomad

you must beat the game on any setting on April 1 to unlock..

Showing 1-15 of 18