ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What's your favourite insect? (Arachnids not included)

38 9780
Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

I personally like ants alot.(I'm sure you can tell.)
They're strong,smart,fast,abundant,some are bigger than your thumb,some have bites as painful as a bullet,and the way they have colonies with millions of induviduals is fascinating to me.

• 38 Replies
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hm... Do Dragonflys count?

if so, its a dragonfly, they are so freaking cool. (Plus I got a birthmark on my chest of, what to me, looks like a dragonfly ^_^)

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Dragonflies do count. Dragonflies are really fast, I'm pretty sure they can go up to 35 Mph, for their size, that's extremely fast.

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

You have a birth mark that looks like a dragonfly? That's pretty cool. On my thumb, theres a birthmark that looks sortof like a ant and is about the same size too.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Ants are pretty cool, The way they all live in harmony in a single home with millions of them together is pretty impressive! Ants are unstoppable unless a huge rainstorm, flood, hurricane, tornado, etc were to wash them away.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Yeah I do, its on my right breast in the middle. It's rather large, takes up around 1/3 of the breast.

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Have you ever been bitten by a bullet ant? I'm serious those things are as painful as a BULLET!

x51
x51
65 posts
Nomad

id have to say my fav insect would be a praying mantis to me there just awsome

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Arachnids are not insects.

Dragonflys are awesome! Go Dragonflys!!!!

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Thats what it says in the tile,"(Arachnids NOT included)

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

I hate them all.

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Why, do you have a phobia?

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

Dragonflys are awesome! Go Dragonflys!!!!

I agree
kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

On my thumb, theres a birthmark that looks sortof like a ant and is about the same size too.

And I have a third nipple

Elephants seems pretty cool...
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't like insects I just squash them. Nah, I like The Beetles.

Angeeel
Angeeel
328 posts
Nomad

And I have a third nipple

Useful information!

I hate bugs. Not all of them, but only the ones that buzz, the ones that sting/bite or the ones that are close to me.
I hate dragonflies because they look creepy with their huge eyes, ants are just weird and elephants are not insects!

I guess if I had to choose, I'd go with butterflies. As long as they don't fly around in panic. It freaks me out a little. :-S
Showing 1-15 of 38