ForumsProgramming Forum[necro] Convert SWF to FLV for youtube sharing (record and post game strategy)?

15 15920
GEMENI
GEMENI
3 posts
Nomad

help! a software needed to record the entire playing process of the game and convert for uploading to youtube sharing, any suggestion ?

• 15 Replies
Bluebus112
Bluebus112
15 posts
Nomad

Just record yourself playing with cam studio or camtasia.

GEMENI
GEMENI
3 posts
Nomad

i havent used cam or camtasia before, but it seems that their output video format is avi not flv.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

You can use a site like media-convert.com to change the file extension from avi to flv after you make the video with cam studio/camtasia.

GEMENI
GEMENI
3 posts
Nomad

thank you, i've used swf to flv converter to fix the problem. it record the screen and directly convert swf to flv.

vespa
vespa
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer use the program Flash To Video Encoder, try use this program.

Nike20
Nike20
1 posts
Nomad

You can also try to use Flash to Video Pro.Itâs prog for convert flv to many different formats.Try

cocopark2010
cocopark2010
2 posts
Nomad

Myea swf4tube converter is designed to Convert SWF to FLV for youtube

Liaa
Liaa
1 posts
Nomad

Screen recorder does it. I often record let's play video and upload to YouTube. Try DemoCreator to record screen gameplay.

genro
genro
3 posts
Nomad

and I prefer to use Flash To Video Encoder ( www.geovid.com ), but thanks for suggestion

Adwardfalen
Adwardfalen
1 posts
Nomad

Check this step-by-step tutorial about how to convert SWF to FLV on Mac

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Posted Dec 16, '10 at 8:02am

Posted Dec 19, '11 at 2:27am

Year and 3 day necro. Also the original question was answered.
kevinhex
kevinhex
17 posts
Nomad

Use fraps to record and Format Factory to convert

edisath
edisath
1 posts
Nomad

From a forum, I found the following solution. And it really works well. Now I can easily convert SWF to FLV.

You may also follow this step by step guide to batch convert .swf to .flv on Mac or Windows computer.

This guide can not only convert SWF to FLV, but also supports converting SWF to MP4, SWF to AVI, SWF to MOV, SWF to MKV, WMV, ASF, WebM, MXF, DV, RM, MPEG, etc. It even can extract audio from SWF container and then save the extracted audio files into like convert SWF to MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, AC3, DTS, CAF, AIFF, and FLAC and so on famous audio formats.

In this case, you can enjoy SWF files on almost all kinds of popular players and portable devices like iTunes, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, Xbox, PlayStation, BlackBerry and so on.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

necro'd. If anyone wants to inquire, feel free to create a new topic and discuss on real time.

Oh yeah I have my own guide HERE :P

Showing 1-14 of 15