ForumsGamesVox Populi Vox Dei-Discussion

10 3499
Kody
Kody
60 posts
Nomad

Ok, so there's this new game on AG called Vox Populi Vox Dei (VPVD for convenience). It's been a hit. Something about the 8-bit werewolf slaying. Well here we can discuss things like, what's the story about? Who's the pink dude? What's with the werewolves? Etc.

Vox Populi Vox Dei is Latin for "Voice of the People, Voice of God." I'll start off the discussion with the storyline-what does the title have to do with werewolves, a pink dude and what looks like a ninja?

• 10 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The story is pretty much the ninja dude's love taken by werewolves I guess. Well that's what I got from the cut scenes. But I have no idea what "Voice of the People, Voice of God" has to do with anything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Does the blue ninja dude really die?...
(Sorry if I spoiled an ending)

Khris
Khris
10 posts
Nomad

I hope not, he's very engaging and there is a "to be continued"...

EggysGames
EggysGames
4 posts
Nomad

Maybe killing is the voice of people and god?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Maybe the Warewofls are the gods. And the Little dude is the people. He wants to get his voice out, but cant. So some ninja dude comes and helps him.

That's all I got.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Vox populi, vox dei is a saying relating to politics. Basically, it means that leaders are subject to his subjects. The people ultimately give the leader his power.

How does this relate to the story? My guess is that the world of the game is subjugated by the leaders, the werewolves, but there's rebellion among the humans against them.

Solour
Solour
2 posts
Shepherd

lol, I thought I were the werewolf slaying some monsters (of some other type)

anyway, what type of creature is the blue 'ninja'? And what kind of attack does he use?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Hmm, interesting theory. But, where does "Vioce of God" play in?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

anyway, what type of creature is the blue 'ninja'? And what kind of attack does he use?

You're the Blue Ninja. We don't know exactly what he is, so we call him that.
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

And what kind of attack does he use?

He also uses a super tackle.

Then.... beats up the werewolf I guess.
Showing 1-10 of 10