ForumsGamesBest Video Game Console Ever?

20 3810
Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

In your opinion,what is the best video game console ever made?And please dont say X360, PS3, or the Wii, because that is just ridiculous. We are not talking about graphics or online playablility here. In my opinion, it would be the NES,because it was a superb console that created and helped lift off many of the series that we know today (Zelda,Metroid,Mario,Final Fantasy,Metal Gear,just to name a few).

• 20 Replies
spro259
spro259
31 posts
Nomad

nintendo 64

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

dreamcast

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

The best game system ever has to be a wii becuase it is exercise and gets you in shape especially boxing when you get far. All the other consoles you just press a button on a controller.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

xbox 360

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

My favorite of all time would DEFINITELY have to be the Sega Genesis. The Genesis pioneered the 16-bit era and brought platforming to the next level with Sonic the Hedgehog. Such games as Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, and Sonic Spinball will all live on in the hearts of those who played them forever.

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

nintendo 64 i love that stuf man

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

It has been proven that the Wii causes no real change in terms of physical health.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Proven by who? Maybe you're right. Oh wait, Wii Fit HAS been proven to cause weight loss! Fail. I don't have the exact link, but I did read an article about it in GI recently.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i would have to say the super nitendo i just love the classics

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Sega Genesis > SNES. Genesis came first and had a lot of really great games. What did SNES have all to itself that was great? Zelda, and....

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

dude i dont care what your opion is on my thoughts. I didnt pick the super nitendo because of the orginal games it had to its own. I picked it cause i love the system. But i also own a sega genesis and i have the handheld that sega came out with and the sega did amazing things to bring gaming to what it is today

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Yes,if your on speed and you play for 10 hours a day.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

I think the gamecube.Its game are kiddish but fun.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

I love xbox 360 it so fun and new
i cant wait to get one all of my friends have one

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

wii... wii has not that good graphics but the game play is the BEST!!!

Showing 1-15 of 20