ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 1014170
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I know this next idea has been done before, but here's my version:

Three Little Pigs

It works with triple small bombs.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

This one is similar to another one of mine:

Royal Mouse Trap

Kill all four of them with one pea. Yes, it's possible.

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Crush The Castle Feedback Thread

New thread for you commments to CTC!

Hello Crush the Castle fans!

The King is looking for some much needed feedback on all things Crush the Castle. Improvements, additions, subtractions, multiplcations, etc. The King values each and everyone of your comments (good and bad), and looks to the future of the crushing castles.

To give your feedback, head to Crush the Castle Feedback and give him your one must HAVE feature as well as one feature you would like to see CHANGED or REMOVED.

The King thanks each of you for your feedback and wishes everybody happy crushing.

cmptrgeek01
cmptrgeek01
78 posts
Nomad

@Ernie15

I enjoyed Royal Mouse Trap. Pretty clever use of the elements. It was pretty easy to figure out but still amusing anyway. Great Job.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Crush The Castle Feedback Thread

Oh, another thread. Impossible to follow everything.
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

The old links are working again. Thanks Joey and crew!

naruto5754
naruto5754
16 posts
Nomad

how do u get super bombs?
i started the first castle in Betsonia and expected a new weapon but nothing new appeared

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What the? I clicked on CTC and I didn't have any projectiles except for small stones. Before I had TSB. Do I have to Crush all 50 castles in 1 shot again?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

One small pea bomb

Sire Ernie - sorry to hear about your misfortune! I regularly take my CTC .sol file and copy it and change the extension to .bak because it can get corrupted or some AV programs will delete it!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

The Princess and her sister got tired of all the neighboring Kings Spying on her and her sister in their changing rooms. Time for payback!

The 15 Perverts

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Ha ha ha charlesme - that was funny...

Daddy Launch

See it you can kill it with an SSB

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

good stuff Charles and CourtJester. Perverts was rrrreeeeeeeeallly fun!

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

This is cool stuff an ephemere but talented guy did:

The following is worth seeing from the idea: Charles and CourtJester, you surely can develop the idea "to first shoot sth down to provoke aflip". I can't remember having seen that so far. That is ....
King Strike

The guy's name is 19Piwi94

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Stake the Queen

This is just for interest... Never seen this done before either!

I tried forever to get something consistent and even tried a boulder launch but it was crazy! I did one level where where it could be possible to trigger the event with a pea but it wouldn't work all the time.

This is the type that I am thinking but this one is automatic

Tower Toss 2

Obviously it still needs some work!

Showing 2446-2460 of 3823